Lobster Opener-Picnic/Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad you can make it Greg!

When do you want to do longwalk?

Rick

The Beach Crabs
We are not a "Dive Club", just a few divers that enjoy doing beach dives. Everyone is welcome to join us. Come on out and enjoy a friendly, different way to dive at the beach and on the boat.

Maybe longwalk Saturday night if we're skunked during the morning @ Nicholas. It all depends on how frisky we are!

Maybe longwalk Saturday night if we're skunked during the morning @ Nicholas. It all depends on how frisky we are!

Sounds good to me.

Rick

The Beach Crabs
We are not a "Dive Club", just a few divers that enjoy doing beach dives. Everyone is welcome to join us. Come on out and enjoy a friendly, different way to dive at the beach and on the boat.

Sounds good to me.

Not to me! I won't be home until Sunday! I'm starting to see a pattern developing. Well I guess you guys won't get the chance to see my new pro-grade video housing, ha-ha!

Billy the got new video housing stoked dude!

Not to me! I won't be home until Sunday! I'm starting to see a pattern developing. Well I guess you guys won't get the chance to see my new pro-grade video housing, ha-ha!

Billy the got new video housing stoked dude!

PM sent

Rick

The Beach Crabs

Rick,

Scott and I are planning on attending this great event as well. Tentatively, you can put me down for some fruit and chips. I will head to Costco and pick something up.
I will have lobster bag in hand, so hope to bring home some dinner! :D

See ya Saturday.

The pump is primed and I'm ready to roll out when I get back from Charleston Sunday night. Have fun at the picnic and somebody call Carlos!

Billy, doing any fun diving out there?

Back
Top Bottom