Lobsta Divahs invade Florida at Halloween??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there ya go shell... msilvia can split a room.

Matt... we'll be staying in Tavernier... around mm 92... don't know if that was too far north for you... but I'm sure we could make a night of it in key west one night.

If everyone is going, I would rather we all make our own reservations at the same dive charter... that would probably work out easier... I'm gonna sign up for 3 days of diving, just because we're gonna be there a little longer than the rest... but I'm planning on 2 days using whoever will be doing wrecks.

heard good things about them... plus they only take 6 divers... so: C-Otter and myself, shellbird, msilvia, shellbird's bubblewatcher.. we could own the boat :)

let me know if you firm up plans.. the sooner the better, along with days you want to dive.. along with am, or pm, or both.

oh yea.. wreckwriter could dive too.

Hey shellbird are you set to go??? The warm water is waiting. It is nice to be without gloves and hood. And the fish life is great too. I am hoping to go out on the Speigel.

misspelled your name and can't edit it... sorry :(

Wow C-Otter, great to hear from you! Congratulations on your 3rd post!!!! I should be all set, as it turns out, the boss is on vacation week of the 21st so it ends up working out fine. I am so excited about this trip. Snorkeling in the keys is what whet my appetite to learn to dive!!! What is the Speigel? I keep hearing that...

shellbird once bubbled...
What is the Speigel? I keep hearing that...

Are you kidding? You call yourself a diver? Where have ya been?

:)

Just kidding:wink: :jester:

I only know about it cause Ken kept bugging me with his daily updates as the sinking progressed.

Lisa

That really hurt C-Otter... I am working on becoming a diver, right now I am still newbie status, don't really consider myself a diver yet... :(

I think I liked it better when you were silent... Just kidding. :jester:

If it was just sunk, will there be any sea live on it yet?

shellbird once bubbled...
If it was just sunk, will there be any sea live on it yet?

Of course not! That's the best part! Nothing annoying to silt up the place, scratch you up when you grab it... ahh... pristine wrecks without having to deal with all those stupid living things... it's a dream!!!!

Actually, I'm sure there is some coral growth and fish taking up residence... some of that stuff happens _very_ fast, and you'll be amazed to see it.

I know if we go two weeks without checking a lobster trap, the growth on the rope is so slick that we almost can't pull it up...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom