Lobsta Divahs invade Florida at Halloween??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raxafarian

Contributor
Reaction score
I just came across the thread about the weekend before halloween in Key West. Saw a couple lobstah divah's in there... Shellbird, Msilvia, Spectre...

I was planning my own trip there (well, to key largo, anyways) and just wondering if anyone is planning on being there at the same time... we'll have to hook up for diving, night in key west, etc.

We'll be leaving Providence thurs. night (10/24) to Ft. laud. Staying just south of Key Largo. Plan on diving 10/25 - 10/29.

anyone gonna be there?

we're staying in a condo... just checked avail. and they have a 2br suite for 109.00/night. It has 1 queen in one br, 2 doubles in the other, and a sleeper sofa in the living room. So... you could probably fit 4 people that don't know each other, or 5 if 2 are a couple.

plus floor space :wink:

with tax...that's like 30 bucks a person per night.

I and potentially my sig would love to go and share the cost with you if you and C-Otter are up for boarders! I have to check finances and work schedule and I am not sure but I don't think Keith has the vacation time as he is in a new job but I would definitely like to go and perhaps I can bring my friend Tracy (non-diver).

I had interest, and then it never really took off [lack of a leader I guess]...

I might end up doing a spur of the moment thing sometime in the next couple months, depending on if I piddle away my extra vacation or not... Don't know where I'll go however. I considered running out to San Diego for a weekend to do some diving and catch the Pats game, but, well, *shrug* Maybe. Maybe a little early december skiing in Colorado if it starts snowing early enough. Perhaps florida... or someplace I've not actually been... New Orleans? Oregon? Depends where I find flights when I get so pissed off I've got to get away!

Perhaps it'll be Key Largo around halloween! I'll let you know when I buy plane tix :)

raxafarian once bubbled...
a quick search of airfares... 200.00 ea. roundtrip from providence to ft. laud.

I fly out of manchester [about 15 miles from my house]. However that would involve advance planning... e.g. check prices for flights tomorrow... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom