Lobsta Divahs invade Florida at Halloween??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been with Nurse Sharks before, sail boat ran aground on sandbar, nice nurse sharks all around while pushing off. My first experience near a shark, so graceful yet the way they move yet it makes such a statement, like "I am the most confident swimmer in the ocean!". The most freaky experience was my first one snorkelling in the keys on New Year's day, a friend helped chum the waters that day! But besides that, after my first experience snorkelling, back at the boat, my friend exclaims, wow! did you see all the barracuda? What do they look like? I say.. After the description, I realized that I was diving with dangly, silver earrings! Generally, I was a huge fish lure. Live and learn!

the "smiles" function... Hey, getting real excited about FLA! Matt and I are discussing renting an RV.

I love it! No schedule, no place to be - sweet. Home base is under my a$$.

I told the RV folks what we want, and when, so I'll let you know when I hear back. A Winnebago should make a pretty sweet temporary scubamobile though, huh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom