Levers levers everywhere...

Curly feet lever or old lever with S-Wing poppet on G250

• New curly lever

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Old lever (original)

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You just need to purchase more Ds then. Although I have not seen too many on eBay lately.

You just need to purchase more Ds then. Although I have not seen too many on eBay lately.

Funny you should say that as that is my current quest. G250s as back ups and D series as primaries. If I can get two or three sets I'll be happy. I'm on a mission. There's a few on eBay but prices are high and shipping astronomical.

Given the relative difficulty in getting parts I'm scared to drop big dollars on unknown quantities. To date I've bought 3 and all are in bad condition. I'm turning to some people I trust to help.

I have a D400 and 2 Air 1s. The D400 is in great condition and so is one of the Air 1s. The other Air 1 is so-so. The D300 and 350 used to be pretty cheap.

I have a D400 and 2 Air 1s. The D400 is in great condition and so is one of the Air 1s. The other Air 1 is so-so. The D300 and 350 used to be pretty cheap.

I think SB and me might be to blame for the escalating D prices. You don't need a D400 and 2 Air 1s, I think you should sell me the D400. I trust you Andy.

Welcome to the dark side, I was lucky when start diving in the 80's using the Pilot and never got off the D series is the best! yest you must know how to serve them

I have a very nice D400, I'll trade it for a 109 with good chrome.

Back
Top Bottom