Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SITREP on diving in PANAY -
One word ------------------------------> AWESOME
Stand by for updates. We had to take a "business in Manila" break. Always keep 50 bar.

clgsamson:
yung nearest to the stairs talaga (up and down)

eto ba yung mga nakita mong mga "germans":D?

follow this link http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=1311555#poststop

Yah, they were the "germans", and that Thierry guy I think was the one whose face was like "tocino".

Nope, I was with the longer table, with the artistas (like our own BCD1 here, Dennnis Roldan look-alike:D )

Thanks sa lahat ng congratulations nyo for my being certified... Salamat din sa advices... really wish I'd know what to do about currents and spooky creatures down there. Sa lupa, wary ako about stray dogs na mukhang laging nanghahabol and nangangagat, sa dagat baka meron aso din?

But overall... diving is great, great fun, better than flying!

moonlighting:
Thanks sa lahat ng congratulations nyo for my being certified... Salamat din sa advices... really wish I'd know what to do about currents and spooky creatures down there. Sa lupa, wary ako about stray dogs na mukhang laging nanghahabol and nangangagat, sa dagat baka meron aso din?

diving with these guys....safe ka for sure!

better than flying.....hmmmmm....i feel like i'm superman when i'm finning over reefs eh hehehehe

jonix:
better than flying.....hmmmmm....i feel like i'm superman when i'm finning over reefs eh hehehehe

and when you catch a drift you can do somersaults! Some guys would think you're narced but hey you are enjoying the moment...freedom.

moonlighting:
Yah, they were the "germans", and that Thierry guy I think was the one whose face was like "tocino".

Nope, I was with the longer table, with the artistas (like our own BCD1 here, Dennnis Roldan look-alike:D )

enough please... enough... :confused_

As I think about...."PPD" would make for an excellent dive club name...hmmmmm...now ya got me thinking (smell the smoke?). A nice jacket logo with all sort of benefits to different dive resort....hmmm. Always keep 50 bar.

moonlighting:

just don't wear a 2-piece when near caloy and myra isn't around...

hmmmm... nanghahabol underwater? hmmmmmmmm... oo nga pala!

DON'T pester the nesting anemone of an anemone fish kung ayaw mong gantihan ka niya... maliit lang si nemo pero yung iba dyan pinalaki sa tondo kaya may resbak na pating

hahahahahahahahahaha - semi-serious ako though... half of what i said medyo tama

Jag

shugar:
DON'T pester the nesting anemone of an anemone fish kung ayaw mong gantihan ka niya... maliit lang si nemo pero yung iba dyan pinalaki sa tondo kaya may resbak na pating

Jag

No really? i like wagging off the anemone fishes from the anemone wehehe.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom