Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi ako Si Adrian, I am a Brit who lives in Nueva Viscaya, but works abroad. I first learned to dive in 1992 as a young man. But over the years I have dived on and off. I was trained to dive in the frigid waters of the UK, So diving in the Philippines is a very welcome relief hahaha. I am very interested in joining the diving community of the Philippines, to explore new dive sites that I have not been to, or just a remote dive site that no one else has explored. I hope to meet some you soon.

Regards Adrian.

Hello Kababayan! ^__^

I'm Rolly, I just started diving last September 2012 in Dayang Malaysia and just recently completed my AOW and clocked a couple of consecutive trips to start my Rescue course soon and to finish Dive Master by December. Hindi ko pa alam kung itutuloy ko hangang maging instructor.

I'm hailed in Nueva Ecija at sa irigasyon ako natutong lumangoy. lol

I'm part of a dive center crew here in Singapore during off hours. We will be participating in ADEX 2013 this coming April in MBS. Kung makakadaan kayo, let me know please para naman may kababayan din akong diver na pede kong makasama sa dive (Malaysia/Indonesia).

Salamat! ^__^

Reactions: D_B
Hello!

New poster here. I'm an American, I've been living in Manila for about 16 months. I started diving here in the Philippines.
So far I've done Anilao a number of times, most of my dives in Puerto Galera, as well as Boracay, Cebu, Palawan. Currently AOW and looking at rescue or some kind of tech courses.

You'll probably be seeing me around a bit. Glad to have found this board.

Reactions: D_B
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom