Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christmas party? Lapit na Birthday mo, Lolo.:rofl3:

@Glenver - hey! when did you get out? How was the food?:D

Can't complain about the food... the soap is killer though. Note to self: Bring extra soap to the shower...

Hello... I actually have a strong feeling that you're the Caloy I met during my OW certification with Divenet last Dec... In fact, you took some of our pics underwater while we were doing some skills. :)

Hi, I see from your profile that you were certified by Divenet. They dive every week from Aquaventure and are a friendly bunch to be with.

hello... i'm new to this site and scuba diving (only got my ow certification last aug)... just looking around and stumbled into this thread... hope to meet and dive with some of you in the future... :D

Reactions: D_B
hello... i'm new to this site and scuba diving (only got my ow certification last aug)... just looking around and stumbled into this thread... hope to meet and dive with some of you in the future... :D

Welcome!

true obelisk..... hmmmmmmm

tatsulok na may mata ..... :D

watch the PPD threads for dive invites.

haha... nakuha ko lng sa isang cartoon show yan hehe... thanks ser will watch out for those dive invites... going to anilao this weekend para mag practice lakas ko sa hangin! haha... normal lng naman daw din dahil kapre ako pero syempre pwede pa iimprove ang air consumption... :D

true obelisk..... hmmmmmmm

tatsulok na may mata ..... :D

watch the PPD threads for dive invites.

di ser bagito lng talaga, i've only had 4 dives after my ow certification, plus i'm 6'2" tall so i guess those two added together makes it a bit more challenging in terms of air consumption...

are you asthmatic ?

Last edited:
hi guys...new diver here too....i got my ow cert last sept 2011 pero di ako ulit nakadive dahil sa kung ano anong rason hehehe....naka dive ulit ako last weekend lang and ANG SARAP! hehehee.....nakabasa ako ng threads about GUE Fundamentals...parang interesting, ok na kaya kunin to para sa kagaya kong bagong bago hehehe....alam ko naman na practice lang ng practice para gumaling pero ayaw ko kasi na magkaron ng bad habit tapos mahirap palitan later on.

Back
Top Bottom