Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moonlighting:
Ako po? I've done the checkouts and passed the exam, but i don't have a card yet so I really don't know if i'm officially certified already. I've already done 60ft at the Cathedral... I hope in the next dive they'll allow me Mainit or Bahura ('though i'm freaking scared of currents).

well update your profile, girl! you're certified!!! congrats!!!!

Jag

PS
don't worry about the plastic card, you're supposed to have a temp and your plastic will arrive in a couple of months or so

relax lang about currents, sometimes they're a lot of fun

moonlighting:
Ako po? I've done the checkouts and passed the exam, but i don't have a card yet so I really don't know if i'm officially certified already.
Did you get a temp card from your instructor? If so, you're good. Like Jag said, you'll get the permanent one "soon".

bcd1:
paolov... i agree with you... it is a gift that we should be thankful of, and we need to take care of it... luck as they say, comes, what we do with it is up to us... lucky tayong mga pinoy...

axua... hello bro... dito pala ang tambay mo... good to catch up with you bro... inalaska mo na naman ako... alam mo namang shy ako eh...

hey moonlighting... so yeah, i was at anilao last weekend... and thanks... yeah, i guess i am tall... :)
welcome to the PPD, bobby!

welcome, bobby... :D

i thought bobby=moonlighting, like paolov and... hindi pala :wink:

moonlighting:
San pong long table... yung dun sa may mga artista or yung mga Germans? Dalawa po kasi yung near the stairs, yung isa malapit sa buffet table, the other one yung nearest talaga ng stairs.

yung nearest to the stairs talaga (up and down)

eto ba yung mga nakita mong mga "germans":D?

follow this link http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=1311555#poststop

your DMs may not allow you to do mainit or bahura, not just yet. Koala, Arthurs, Caban, or Twin Rocks ka muna. Don't rush, be comfortable and practice with your bouyancy, trim, finning etc.. before you think of deep or advance dives.

Hehe this is now were you are vulnerable to the AOW course sales pitch. Don't give in!!! Dive and dive and dive. You'll know when to take it to the next level.

hahahahaha!!!! laugh trip!!!

moon... congrats on the cert... enjoy it... soon you'll do the drifts... like what caloy said... practice... perfect your buoyancy.. then conquer the depths and the curents...

iris... thanks for the welcome... so what soes the '=" mean? hmmmm...

chip... thanks for the welcome too...

jon, spoon, jag... sige inom na lang tayo... masakit yang tanke eh... hehehe

good am people....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom