Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bcd1:
enough please... enough... :confused_

pare, busy ka pala when you're not diving ano?

22-01-1.jpg
th_DennisRoldan.jpg
npa_roldan.jpg

sorry bro, promise last na ito promise promise......... i just couldn't resist... don't make the mods (or pao) ban me..... di lang ako makatiis... caloy made me do it!

Jag

ishbaby:
No really? i like wagging off the anemone fishes from the anemone wehehe.:D
the males are territorial and will try their darndest to protect their brood even if the intruder is 100x bigger... nothing to be afraid of really... ang liit-liit ng anemone fish...

then again kaya nga siya may resbak na pating e

Jag

.....and they really do nip at your hair when you get too close...diba?

shugar:
just don't wear a 2-piece when near caloy and myra isn't around...

hmmmm... nanghahabol underwater? hmmmmmmmm... oo nga pala!

DON'T pester the nesting anemone of an anemone fish kung ayaw mong gantihan ka niya... maliit lang si nemo pero yung iba dyan pinalaki sa tondo kaya may resbak na pating

hahahahahahahahahaha - semi-serious ako though... half of what i said medyo tama

Jag
langya, pag nabasa ni My itong mga pinopost natin patay ako. Yang mga naka 2piece 2piece na yan no effect na. Pag one (1) piece lang meron kung sa bandang.......mwahahahahaha.

luko luko ka talaga jagi boy!!!!

shugar:
pare, busy ka pala when you're not diving ano?

22-01-1.jpg
th_DennisRoldan.jpg
npa_roldan.jpg

sorry bro, promise last na ito promise promise......... i just couldn't resist... don't make the mods (or pao) ban me..... di lang ako makatiis... caloy made me do it!

Jag
langya dinamay pa ako. Salbahe ka talaga...pag nakita kita bubunutin ko mga kilay mo..mwahahahaha

hahaha! o jag last na talaga yan ah.... naka orange pa ang pinili mo!!! hahahaha!

parang si caloy pala talaga ang mabangis ah... hehehe

bcd1:
hahaha! o jag last na talaga yan ah.... naka orange pa ang pinili mo!!! hahahaha!

parang si caloy pala talaga ang mabangis ah... hehehe
tulungan mo ko pards pag binubunutan ko ng kilay yan...

You were with the group of Jojo dba pards? La naman ako nakitang kahawig nun. Maybe Moonie was just smitten cuz of your gud looks, nagulo na isip.

Hayaan mo pards pag nagkasama na tayo sa DOR tabi tabi tayong mga gwapo sa isang tabi...tayong dalawa na lang ubo ubo ubo..ngak phlegm spit, cge si spoon na rin.

ps wag mong patulan ang mga lukoluko dto sa PPD, ganun talaga sila.

bcd1:
Hey Jag,

Here's the thing, if you get a chance to go to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, they allocated a full floor to exhibit the reefs in the Philippines... and its a PERMANENT EXHIBIT... they call the exhibit "The Wild Reefs" and there's a short decsription that says (I'm paraphrasing) "the Philippines is in the center of a reef belt and it has the best reef life in the world"..

It's great to see... gives you a lot of pride if you're Filipino... moreso a pinoy diver... it's kinda funny (and sad) that others (non-pinoys) are recognizing this great natural gift that they made this exhibit... its beautiful - it covers anilao, galera, apo, tubbataha, etc...

We really need to protect the ocean we truly love...

oh well... enough... diva na tayo!!!!

:)
kita ko din yan pards...makes me wonder pano napunta dyan...parang hindi nagalaw. Hmmmm "beam me up scottie" kaya.

Almost all of the EXPATS in the Philippines are here because of our love for our wives (most importantly), our families and the natural beauty that exists on the 7,000 plus islands. Selling the Philippines as "THE PLACE TO DIVE" is a challenge at times. Keep the dialog in english when writing. The fastest way to shun anyone is by writing in a language that is not understood. It is not courteous to speak in a language that is not understood by all. Let's get our house in order. LONG LIVE THE PI!

Babydamulag:
Keep the dialog in english when writing. The fastest way to shun anyone is by writing in a language that is not understood. It is not courteous to speak in a language that is not understood by all. Let's get our house in order. LONG LIVE THE PI!

click the link and go through the thread. You'll find each of the PPD guys opinion on what you think is not courteous to sometimes speak in our native tongue. Tama ka - Mabuhay ang Pilipinas, Mabuhay tayong lahat...
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=115022

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom