Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
click the link and go through the thread. You'll find each of the PPD guys opinion on what you think is not courteous to sometimes speak in our native tongue. Tama ka - Mabuhay ang Pilipinas, Mabuhay tayong lahat...
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=115022

I did. The idea is to attract others to the thread. We want the business/friends from other places to come to the PI. This is bigger than just writing in one of the 150 plus native languages. We have a great thing going here. Keep those people coming to our thread and before you know it we'll be picking up more divers.....that is only a good thing na lang. Diba?

thepurplehammerhead:
Non-Pinoy, but regular (2-3 times a year visiter to your great home)

Name: Larry
Diving since: 1996
Certifications: Padi OW, AOW, Rescue, Nitrox, Adv Nitrox, Rebreather
Favorite dive sites: APO, PG, Bohol, Romblob & Tablas Straits & of course (Tubbattaha in April 2006 - I know it'll be good...)
Equipment: Halcon Pioneer W/ Ally Plate, cheap 3mm suit, Apeks ATX 200 & ATX50, Alladin Nitrox, Mares fins

welcome bro! your going to love tubbattaha! btw you dont use aditional weight with your rig? youre fine with the ally plate?

shugar:
pare, busy ka pala when you're not diving ano?

22-01-1.jpg
th_DennisRoldan.jpg
npa_roldan.jpg

sorry bro, promise last na ito promise promise......... i just couldn't resist... don't make the mods (or pao) ban me..... di lang ako makatiis... caloy made me do it!

Jag

Nyahahaha... swak na swak! Pero in fairness... definitely mas mabait si UncleBob, clean living nga, sabi ko, parang hindi kayang pumatay ng lamok, very gentle man, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke...:D

caloy... thanks bro for taking my side... yeah i'm with jojo's group... sige pagtulungan natin yan... in english = let's help around him nyahahahaha!

hey, i'm glasd you liked the shedd aquarium exhibit too... you're right, how'd they do it? but it really is a good exhibit... i liked the part on the frog fishes the most...

moonlighting!!!!! now i know you!!!! hahahaha! i'll get my day (underwater) hehehehe

welcome to the thread purple...

Spoon,

I can get away with only 1 1/2 kilo weight, but I use 1 either side for balance & as a spare for any newbie who needs it.

I'm seriously thinking about getting the SS plate as well, it would be nice to trim the whole kit back down even more, get rid of weights altogether & to hell with the newbies. Now if I can grow my feet to a US size 25, I can get rid of my fins as well...

Larry

thepurplehammerhead:
Non-Pinoy, but regular (2-3 times a year visiter to your great home)

Name: Larry
Diving since: 1996
Certifications: Padi OW, AOW, Rescue, Nitrox, Adv Nitrox, Rebreather
Favorite dive sites: APO, PG, Bohol, Romblob & Tablas Straits & of course (Tubbattaha in April 2006 - I know it'll be good...)
Equipment: Halcon Pioneer W/ Ally Plate, cheap 3mm suit, Apeks ATX 200 & ATX50, Alladin Nitrox, Mares fins

Welcome to the PPD larry! I lived in HK for 10 years. Great place to grow up.

thepurplehammerhead:
Spoon,

I can get away with only 1 1/2 kilo weight, but I use 1 either side for balance & as a spare for any newbie who needs it.

I'm seriously thinking about getting the SS plate as well, it would be nice to trim the whole kit back down even more, get rid of weights altogether & to hell with the newbies. Now if I can grow my feet to a US size 25, I can get rid of my fins as well...

Larry

im actually overweighted now with my ss bp. i used to be fine but i guess my buoyancy has improved and am considering an al one.

peeves:
Name: Mike
Diving since: 2004
Certifications: PADI OW
Favorite dive sites: Bahura, Devil's Point
Dream Dive: Blue Hole

I think i know bcd1 (aka Dennis roldan) and Axua hehehehe

Dive! Dive! Dive!
hahahaha ikaw din last na? Welcome pards!!!!

peeves:
Name: Mike
Diving since: 2004
Certifications: PADI OW
Favorite dive sites: Bahura, Devil's Point
Dream Dive: Blue Hole

I think i know bcd1 (aka Dennis roldan) and Axua hehehehe

Dive! Dive! Dive!
hey mike! welcome to the PPD!!

Back
Top Bottom