Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moonlighting:
kaw nga yun... mala- richard gomez-harrison ford-dennis roldan- look alike... clean living pa! i just wonder now why the girls there in Anilao kept calling you Kuya or Uncle when you're even fitter than Brad T.:05:

you are quite a character my friend..........

shugar:
pare baka magreklamo si moonlighting... si bob bago sa SB inom lang ang hinihingi natin... si moonlight gusto natin i-hazing at hampasin ng tanke...

baka sabihin double standard tayo!

so moonlight: magpainom ka na rin!

(tapos si bob hahampasin natin ng tanke pagkatapos magpainom?)

Jag

Ganito ba talaga dito, bayolente ang mga tao sa babae???:11: Bat di nyo na lang i fill ang tanke ng pure oxygen tapos ipa-free flow nyo sa akin habang nasa bangka pa lang... huhuhuhu....

moonlighting:
Ganito ba talaga dito, bayolente ang mga tao sa babae???:11: Bat di nyo na lang i fill ang tanke ng pure oxygen tapos ipa-free flow nyo sa akin habang nasa bangka pa lang... huhuhuhu....

girl ka?!?!?!

hmmmmmmmm... actually karinyo brutal lang naman, hindi bayolens... on the other hand kung girl ka (nga) may additional... kelangan kang i-welcome ng tama ni tito caloy

hahahahahahaha

Jag

clgsamson:
Ahh...iha welcome, meh boyfriend ka na?
ok good! thank you, caloy.

now that that's out of the way: kelan ka magpapainom?

jon, paki labas na rin yung tanke.

Jag

PS
seriously though, diba you're done na with your checkouts? you're certed na diba?

clgsamson:
you were there too? Who is your instructor? San ka nakapwesto sa dining hall pag bfast, lunch and dinner? Our usual table (long one) is the one near the stairs.

San pong long table... yung dun sa may mga artista or yung mga Germans? Dalawa po kasi yung near the stairs, yung isa malapit sa buffet table, the other one yung nearest talaga ng stairs.

shugar:
ok good! thank you, caloy.

now that that's out of the way: kelan ka magpapainom?

jon, paki labas na rin yung tanke.

Jag

PS
seriously though, diba you're done na with your checkouts? you're certed na diba?

Ako po? I've done the checkouts and passed the exam, but i don't have a card yet so I really don't know if i'm officially certified already. I've already done 60ft at the Cathedral... I hope in the next dive they'll allow me Mainit or Bahura ('though i'm freaking scared of currents).

Back
Top Bottom