Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
guys,

is there a way kaya we can request MOD powers for paolo? even for just this specific forum - so we have someone in the group who can police the posts, delete OTs, sticky threads and do overall management of the PPD forum

Jag

i was actually thinking of that as well since hes been doing a good job keeping us sheep in order. we should make him the ppd shepherd:) serously i can bring it up with the board if pao agrees of course

shugar:
bob,

i'm curious about your "location" description... i don't get the "wild reefs" and the "Shedd aquarium" connection...

Jag

Hey Jag,

Here's the thing, if you get a chance to go to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, they allocated a full floor to exhibit the reefs in the Philippines... and its a PERMANENT EXHIBIT... they call the exhibit "The Wild Reefs" and there's a short decsription that says (I'm paraphrasing) "the Philippines is in the center of a reef belt and it has the best reef life in the world"..

It's great to see... gives you a lot of pride if you're Filipino... moreso a pinoy diver... it's kinda funny (and sad) that others (non-pinoys) are recognizing this great natural gift that they made this exhibit... its beautiful - it covers anilao, galera, apo, tubbataha, etc...

We really need to protect the ocean we truly love...

oh well... enough... diva na tayo!!!!

:)

bcd1:
So after all the talk about the clutter, let me help align the topic to the thread by... yup, doing some introductions... :)

Name: Bobby
Diving since: 2004
Certifications: Padi OW, AOW, Rescue, now a DM Candidate
Favorite dive sites: Bahura, Mainit, Cathedral, Devil's Point, Balicasag, El Nido, Pescador
Dream Dive: Tubbataha, Apo Reef, Blue Hole
Equipment: Aqualung Titan LX, IST Saturn, Suunto Stinger, Old School Jet fins or Mares Avantix3

Hope to dive with you ladies and gents soon!!!

Are you the tall, handsome Bobby with beautiful eyes? Were you in ANilao last weekend?:11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom