Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

how's the motorbiking around cebu? you still doing it? any recent accident on mbike? i just had mine ..... it hurts!!!!

ScubaV:
Liloan point is our little get away. 130ft wall with a small cave at the bottom. downward current, bubbles going down instead of up. Below the cave is a big crater where the fish and sometimes sharks hide. It's like a big aquarium. It on the tip of cebu. Liloan Santander. It's fun especially on full moon.

clgsamson:
PPD is the business, we can arrange anything except funerals.

i think we should consider funerals, that's one business that will never fade away, though it may be modified into microwaveable funeral instead of the not so air-friendly cremation and the high cost of conventional burying....

IT's a business that goes across the globe. hmmmmm gives me an idea, how can we do an out-sourcing business of a funeral...... say we get projects from overseas and do it here in the philippines, relatively cheaper here

:11:

Hehehe...

I've done some referrals on my own, actually 2 groups of divers have come and gone and they enjoyed every diving minute here in the PI. I didn't collect any commissions or balato but we can make the "PPD" into a permanent business venture for profit. No more referrals, it would be us who will handle everything for the visiting divers. If some of you guys would agree, we incorporate the PPD, we contribute by buying shares and be a Board member or officer of the firm. WE should sit and discuss this further.

clgsamson:
Hehehe...

I've done some referrals on my own, actually 2 groups of divers have come and gone and they enjoyed every diving minute here in the PI. I didn't collect any commissions or balato but we can make the "PPD" into a permanent business venture for profit. No more referrals, it would be us who will handle everything for the visiting divers. If some of you guys would agree, we incorporate the PPD, we contribute by buying shares and be a Board member or officer of the firm. WE should sit and discuss this further.

Here's my .02 bar...I think as a business venture, it is extremely viable. I'm sure a lot of overseas divers wouldn't mind paying a small fee to dive with knowledgeable people like you guys and girls(always have to be PC). Also, I'm sure dive resorts wouldn't mind sponsoring future PPD DOR's if they get a certain number of referrals every month/year. However it all comes down to how much time and effort everyone's willing to contribute. Organizing a dive club, commercial or otherwise, is not an easy task as I can see from my local dive club. That's why I'm so impressed as to how easy the PPD DOR was organized. But then again, the PPD DOR wasn't a commercial venture.

If I were in the Philippines, what I would do is collect a keen group of divers like the PPD team and think of contributing towards a compressor and/or a boat. That way, everyone can dive whenever and wherever they want. Of course owning a boat is dependent on how easy it is to launch the boat from the favoured dive sites there. Also, there may be local regulations about using your own boat on some dive sites.

Uy sali ako dyan sa business na yan... i'm basically people-oriented so I can handle HRD (tag-bigay ng memo and Disciplinary sa mga divers ng business natin na laging late at absent!) and or Marketing, pwede rin PR, events management.

ok, you're "IT" (taya ka)

moonlighting:
Uy sali ako dyan sa business na yan... i'm basically people-oriented so I can handle HRD (tag-bigay ng memo and Disciplinary sa mga divers ng business natin na laging late at absent!) and or Marketing, pwede rin PR, events management.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom