Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you counted?!?! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl:

my typical workday goes a little something like this:
- show up in on and around lunch
- set up laptop on desk
- boot up
- log on to YM
- open IE and click SB shortcut button (i have a button that goes direct here! hahahaha)
- click on "new mail" button on YM to open yahoomail (w/c receives my work mail too)
- check new posts on SB
- answer new posts on SB
- search for things to say on SB
- check work mail
- rinse, repeat as necessary throughout day
- accept students for consultation
- go to class
- check SB for anything else
- pack up laptop
- go home

yup... experience all right

Jag

how did you find out about scuba1.net?

CHIP: Well uh . . . It started out at bidshot looking for some scuba stuff . . . then i saw their AD . . then I saw their website . . . then I got certified by one of the Scuba1 peeps. :59: And I wish their board was like this. HAHA

@ Jag: we didn't meet ishbaby that night (I'm pretty sure about that). I checked out the scuba1.net board and saw ish post there asking about any active scuba board community.

WHAT NIGHT?? :11: haha. . . (I could be there . . . . possibly . . . I doubt but possibly. . . :05: )

Of course, I told her about the PPD, but I think she made her way here by herself!

Yeah, I was looking for a Scuba Board (literally) regarding good cameras and underwater housings, and here I am, just found a new group! Hehe. :14:

chip104:
Welcome babydamulag & ScubaV!!!

@ Babydamulag: I've always wanted to do canyons. Kakainggit!

@ ScubaV: thanks for your reply in the introduction & greets! I've never heard of Aquarium liloan pt. Maganda dun?
Liloan point is our little get away. 130ft wall with a small cave at the bottom. downward current, bubbles going down instead of up. Below the cave is a big crater where the fish and sometimes sharks hide. It's like a big aquarium. It on the tip of cebu. Liloan Santander. It's fun especially on full moon.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Now we need to do business. PPD is a super outlet to bring divers to the PI. I can't get the word out fast enough about the value (dollar exchange rate) and quality of diving in the PI. The challenge of providing the diver with accomodations and dive sites is always a fine balance. Who in PPD has mastered the art this business and become successful??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom