Lets get MOTIVATED!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay- erparamedic, you rock! I was totally thinking about posting on one of the sb fitness challenge threads asking if there was a program that catered to drooling and sloth when I saw YOUR thread!

Okay- is there a way to join this thing without weighing yourself? The truck stops have these weigh-for-a-quarter scales but I kinda doubt they're accurate. I don't need to loos much weight- just what I've gained in the past couple of years.

Truly, erparamedic, you have inspired me to eat better again and move more (though I just ran 1/8 mile to beat a bus to Cracker Barrell (where I did NOT order a salad, thank you very much) and it about killed me (pant, pant)...

How do I join? Do I do one of those challenge thingys in my profile?

Hiya!!! Glad to see you posting! Yay! Just post in any of the fitness/challenge forums. There's a 30 minutes 7 days a week...or something like that... thread. LOL That's a good one... and of course we do weigh ins on Thurdsays on the "(current date) weigh in" thread... and then there's the 10 lb challenge thread... which might be a bit hard since you're always in a truck. I agree with you that the truck stop scales probably wouldn't be a good idea... best to always use the same scale. Not to mention... I think you'd look funny standing on a scale for a big rig! Hah! (kidding! I know you're talking about those coin scales with the flashing red lights! LOL)

I'm sure that we could all forgive the inability to weigh in :wink: and you can tell us how your clothes are getting bigger! That's more important than weight anyway!

As for workouts while your on the road... running around truck stop parking lots in high heels would be a great workout for the legs! :rofl3: :wink: :)

erparamedic:
I know you're talking about those coin scales with the flashing red lights! LOL)

That could be a little embarrassing- I think the ones in the truck stops just ding or something. I've never seen the flashing lights.

erparamedic:
As for workouts while your on the road... running around truck stop parking lots in high heels would be a great workout for the legs! :rofl3: :wink: :)

Smarty pants.:light:

trucker girl:
That could be a little embarrassing- I think the ones in the truck stops just ding or something. I've never seen the flashing lights.

Smarty pants.:light:

:D :11doh:Sorry... couldn't resist! It was just a suggestion. LOL :wink:

Maybe the flashing light thing was on a different "quarter" machine. Hmmm.

Yay! Motivation!!! :)

LindaBluedolphin:
to continue with my Witness Protection Program theme, my weight is classified ......

i recognize you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll add my 100lbs loss to the list......

what i could NOT do before: Dive, sit on a plane seat without an extender, buy clothes off the rack in 'normal' stores, feel good about myself

what i CAN DO NOW! DIVE, DIVE, DIVE. i no longer look at airline seats/chairs with armrests in fear, i need a bigger wardrobe for all the clothes im buying and im still a work in progress but much happier

erparamedic:
Roy... so what is your total weight loss to date? We simply must include your success in our running total! :10:

Roy lost ron, his evil twin brother!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom