Let's dive in Ft Lauderdale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:huh:You dive?

:chairfight: :scorned:

BTW: want to meet up with us on Friday or Saturday night? I'm sure I can see if everyone would like to go to the QuaterDeck....:D

Last edited:
Have you seen his profile pic? He is a lunatic :rofl3::popcorn:j/k alwayssummer

Hey... I was wearing all of the appropriate safety gear. :cool2:

OK... I'm in.

Now I'm looking for people who want to carpool down to Ft. Lauderdale. I have a rental car (from Avis--it won't be a junker), so I'll drive. No smoking b/c it's a rental and they'll charge me for that (but divers don't smoke so that shouldn't be an issue). I was just hoping a couple of folks would want to tag along and help out with the gas.

Also, looking for a roommate in to keep hotel costs down.

Yeah, did you read that part "DIVERS DONT SMOKE"???
There should be a law like that! LMAO!

Robin and I will be taking enough tanks for both, two tank dives so we really need to take our truck. You can join us if you want to leave on Saturday AM. (I am TRYING to get Robin to leave on Friday night. Tough when business owns you.)

Flying down to Lauderdale the weekend in question and wanted to get in on the action.
I'll probably be shore diving with Divergirl4u and possibly a buddy from Ft Pierce on Sat a.m.
Hoping to get a few boat dives in as well but also looking to do a night shore dive and a "Break of Day" shore dive.
Never done one and wanted to see and feel what it's like when the reef says,"Good Morning".

Anyone else interested or curious?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom