Let's dive in Ft Lauderdale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FillExpress is close by and much better priced. There is a link in the post OneSpeed made :) I think I will just ride with you, if that is okay. That way I am not shuttling gear around. :D

Works for me

Alwayssummer:
I am a lifelong NON-smoker and like to tease those who smoke. Not mentioning any names.

If you want to ride with me I will swith vehicles and take my cargo van. It has much more passenger room than the pick-up.

You have my cell number so give me a call, I can probably help you out with air and discuss accomodations. Are you nitrox certified?

In class... but alas no card until Feb 2. :shakehead:

*ring*

Works for me

Darn, I was just reminded FE is closed on Sundays. :doh: Still going to ride with you so's I can bug the crap out of you :D

Who is rooming with who?

Our dog is staying with us, but anyone who has met him can tell you he's biggest goof-ball in the world.

PICT0254Large.jpg

Bum.jpg

I'll leave it to IDive. I can bunk w/ him or the puppacina or with y'all, whatever. Doesn't matter a lick to me. :)

The dog gets his own room, we will all pile into the other room

For those driving down on Friday night, any plans to dive Saturday morning?

I need more underwater time!

I think I've got mksmith as a roommate, but we're both pretty cost conscious and could probably take additional boarders with us.

Last edited:
News Flash............if the water temps arent above 72 Robin will bail out. It doesnt look good.
I might be able to talk her into going but not diving.
Her migrane headaches are bad enough in 72 degree water. I dont want to put myself through that! LOL.

There is plenty to do there without diving. The hotel has a nice pool and hot tub if she wants to just relax for awhile and obviously Ft Lauderdale has tons to offer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom