Lake Pleasant conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

inset
scan0004.jpg

Okay, Honeymoon Cove is right across from Vista Point. At this water level, it's a difficult entry to the water. The slope is enough that you need to park up the hill and climb down to the water. Not something I want to do. I wonder if there's a way to get over to Pretty Cove or JA Cove that's not mapped. I think I'll have to check that out next month.

Looking at the inset, it looks like the climb down to water, even with the lake full would be a hike. It drops from 80' to water level pretty quickly.

Are you guys out there every weekend or ? Mark

I am there "regularly" or at least I have been this summer, but won't be the next couple weekends, I need to get my saltwater fix :D. If your looking for local lake buddies another decent resource is http://bbs.scubaspecialties.com post under "Local Diving"

-Garrett

Cool thanks. My soon to be wife and I dive and need to get more time in before a trip. Just looking for a place to go. Mark

We're heading out of town next week, but we'll be back up at the lake on the 23rd and 24th.

Shark.byte.usa,

I wish I would have known that was you. I would have come up and introduced myself. That was a class I was working and had a few other instructors to help out.

That was a wicked storm. We called the dive scenario that we were doing just when you guys dropped below on your dive. Good thing you stayed below. When it all finally passed we were able to finish up.

I was surprised how good the vis was with all the rain and wind too.

I'll catch up with everyone the next time Rob has a get together at the lake.

Craig

Back
Top Bottom