Lake Ouachita Road Trip (Oct 3/4)

Are you comin' with us, or gonna stick around the house and do your chores? LOL!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wishing each of you a SAFE and FUN weekend!

I have one sons birthday to help pull off Sat. and some final touchs on another sons wedding which is next week.

Today/Fri. I get to SWAMP around CSSP for a few hours then home for activities. You guys/gals live a tough life--lol.

My thoughts a wishs are with you,,AND keep an eye for a few 'late' freshwater jellyfish......don't miss Zebra Rock Island!!!

Great fall weather!!!

:)

Well the sea has spoken and decided it's better that I spend this weekend diving the Ozarks with some Swampers...

See you in Arkansas! :D

Well the sea has spoken and decided it's better that I spend this weekend diving the Ozarks with some Swampers...

See you in Arkansas! :D

May you all have a great time. I will in Austin this weekend.

Get a lot of out of state diving done for us.

:blinking:

Yep... we'll all remember the good time and the dives !

Some will especially cherish the memories of ........
"The Clothes Washin' Woman " :blinking:

Any jam sessions of note?

Man, what a GREAT time!! Lake Ouachita and the company there was AWESOME!! Well worth the trip. Many thanks to all that showed! It was great seeing some old friends and, as is usual with a Swamper event, several new ones.

I have some picts from Saturday that I'll post. Unfortunately, nothing underwater as Sunday was a little rainy and hurried. No time for the underwater housing and the rain made it impossible to rig the camera up on the boat.

Nice dives at Zebra Rock and Crawdad Rock...and another deep dive near the dam. More info tomorrow. Right now it's time to hit the sack after the long drive.

10x thank you's to Tony for helping us get to the cabin Friday night!!!

I really enjoyed meeting everyone this past weekend and diving with everyone. I really had a blast. Great great weekend!!!!!
-gena

PS...I just changed my scubaboard name....thought it was too serious plus I wanted something more fun...especially having to have gotten to know everyone. (Plus, I'm really rusty with all my tech stuff but my goal is to get back to doing some of that someday.)

Back
Top Bottom