Lake Ouachita Road Trip (Oct 3/4)

Are you comin' with us, or gonna stick around the house and do your chores? LOL!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

....and get some good mojo working in Central Texas. :rofl3:

It's been awful quite down there, HEY ZINC! you off this weekend? LAYNE... are ya' all packed and ready? Has there been a sighting of K-Valve?

Rain tonight but may stay down here mostly, still looks like the weekend is shaping up nicely.....gotta load up the truck soon, but I stole the carport from Bren....:D let it rain!

Tony,

Why no info on the little babe you dove under swimming across the river... Safety diver... really and we are supposed to believe that and you get credit... how lucky can you get

Tony,

Why no info on the little babe you dove under swimming across the river... Safety diver... really and we are supposed to believe that and you get credit... how lucky can you get

....you'll get to see her at the premier, which will be at one of the few remaining Drive-in's.......... in Tyler! .....she was that! :eyebrow:

Last edited:
Packed and ready. I plan on leaving work around 11 to meet John at Brandon's house. Brandon is still not sure if he is going to be able to go. First time I have heard someone wishing a flower garden's trip would get canceled....

Layne

To add insult to injury, I tested positive today for H1N1. :(

Yay I feel like crap!!

The test if for Type of flu, takes a long time to confirm H1N1.

Our whole gang just went thru it, type A influenza.... get some OJ and sports drinks, fruit, stay hydrated. We actually got some tamiflu, but it only kills the virus, doesn't treat the symptoms..... Tylenol and Niquil! Eat if you can, I feel your pain.....:D

Yes, true. My doctor basically said they're treating about 50-80 cases a day for influenza, they send about 25% out to be analyzed, every one has come back as H1N1, they have not had any seasonal flu yet.

Tony...

Call me before you leave so I can get you to reserve a campsite... And DUDE... the only Drive-In in Tyler shows XXXX... So what are you telling me????

Looks like another Swamper Event to me to celebrate with our movie star Tony...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom