Lake Murray OK./Sunday 4/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
With so many folks heading south this weekend to Lake Travis,,,a few of us will be diving the less crowded Lake Murray,,,hooking up at the Marietta Landing bathhouse at 9:45AMISH.. :14:

Oh sure, John and I go to Murray last weekend and you go to CSSP. We go to CSSP this weekend and you go to Murray..... Hmmm.....

You aren't trying to avoid us are you??:confused: :D

We can give you hints about where the legendary treasure lies!:365:

Kunk35:
Oh sure, John and I go to Murray last weekend and you go to CSSP. We go to CSSP this weekend and you go to Murray..... Hmmm.....

You aren't trying to avoid us are you??:confused: :D

We can give you hints about where the legendary treasure lies!:365:

LOL...:rofl3:

That treasure is knowlonger 'legendary'!! :eyebrow:

Imagine how much diving equipment that could buy....:eyebrow:

Another nice day of Oklahoma diving....Lake Murray was really smooth and the water temp. was very comfy. We had the lake almost to ourselves,,,a few campers and a boat or two. Myself,,,Timeliner and ZzzKing met up and made 2 short but always interesting and fun dives. We actually all saw a fish or two today!! Between the dives we just had a good old chat-n-chew! VW Bug/wooden dock/rock wall-overhangs/tree stumps.

1.) 92ffw...54f...37min....good vis for Murray
2.) 82ffw...55f...39min....same fairly good vis

:D

Sounds like you guys were at Tucker's Tower? John and I really enjoyed that dive, but the vis wasn't as good there as it was at Marietta landing. Very interesting huge rocks!

I think we're heading up that way next weekend for at least one day. Not sure which yet.

Thanks for the dive report!

texdiveguy:
With so many folks heading south this weekend to Lake Travis,,,a few of us will be diving the less crowded Lake Murray,,,hooking up at the Marietta Landing bathhouse at 9:45AMISH.. :14:

Just for the record, I'm not really sure exactly what "AMISH" time is. I think the Amish must be 15 minutes early to everything since we actually met up at around 9:30. :D

Two nice, cool dives and a long, fact filled surface interval. Please note: "Good vis for Murray" means 3'-5'.

Kunk35:
Sounds like you guys were at Tucker's Tower? John and I really enjoyed that dive, but the vis wasn't as good there as it was at Marietta landing. Very interesting huge rocks!

I think we're heading up that way next weekend for at least one day. Not sure which yet.

Thanks for the dive report!

There is no 92ffw near Tuckers Tower that I have ever found.....50-60ffw. is typ. depth as you move into the lake towards the marina away from TT. We were down the road a bit between the spillway and the 'metal tower'.

ZzzKing:
Just for the record, I'm not really sure exactly what "AMISH" time is. I think the Amish must be 15 minutes early to everything since we actually met up at around 9:30. :D

Two nice, cool dives and a long, fact filled surface interval. Please note: "Good vis for Murray" means 3'-5'.

AMISH is a special scuba time system. :eyebrow:

We had vis from a few feet up to 10 feet at some points in the water column. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom