Kudos to Zeagle for a great experience!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reactive

Registered
Reaction score
I just had a great experience from Zeagle customer service and I wanted to share it on the boards here with you guys.

I went diving 2 weekends ago, and when I came up from my second dive, I noticed the black "Z" logo on my octopus was gone. Being that this is a fairly new reg, I was disappointed. I sent Scott an IM through yahoo and explained what had happened. Although this was strictly a cosmetic problem, I'm a bit anal and wanted my regulators to look like their supposed to. (75% of diving is looking good, ya know! )

Scott referred me to Jim, the regulator expert. I emailed Jim and explained what happened and told me that it must have been a defect in the molding process and immediately mailed out a replacement cover for my octo.

I got my replacement in the mail yesterday and discovered that he had emailed me an entire set of regulator covers! One was gray with the black logo, one was yellow with the black logo for the octo, and a very cool black cover with a gray logo! Also inclosed was a very nice personal (not a canned response) letter! I was stoked. I emailed my thanks, and wanted to also share my story with the Scubaboard community!

Thanks again Zeagle! My experience was not only painless, but a pleasure!

The customer service at Zeagle is simply second to none! The fact that you talk to a live person who is actually in Florida and CARES about making things right is hard to beat. :D

I agree. I called about an item once. The lady was unsure of how it mounted so she got up and walked into the warehouse and found someone that knew. Was talking to me the entire time. Customer Service goes a loooong way for me when looking to purchase someones product.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom