Keys w/SoCal divers Saturday 8/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
i'm thinking of doing air myself
No one else sounds like they are diving just air. If it's just the two of us maybe we can buddy up. I'll be coming up from Key West late on Friday. What time are you getting into Key Largo?
back40

i'll arrive there late on Friday... unfortunately, i am already spoken for, buddy wise :wink:

you could dive with us, but i think we are going to take it
easy, at least on the wreck dives. of course, you can
dive with us if you like.

but you can definetely help me drink my tequila

Sage Buddy, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you buddy.

BIGSAGE136:
This is the very short version. My cousin "Yank" died today. Besides being a true angel she was a great gal, and probably the sweetest thing this side of heaven.

We will be passing her on Saturday. Grace Memorial Funeral
Home in Miami.

Think good thoughts.

Be in touch

Peace and Blessings

Oliver - my condolences. We'll catch up with you another time.

Marc

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Chuck

BIGSAGE136:
This is the very short version. My cousin "Yank" died today. Besides being a true angel she was a great gal, and probably the sweetest thing this side of heaven.

Home in Miami.

Think good thoughts.

Be in touch

Peace and Blessings

i am so sorry. please take care of yourself.

4 days and counting woohooo!
The Village People ( I really have to stop using that title as I'm only a temp VP) will be arriving sometime Fri.afternoon at the cottage for a bit of predive R&R. Anyone is invited to stop by, relax and grab some dinner probably at Hobos.

Chuck

Oliver, my prayers & condolences to you & your family.

BIGSAGE136:

Home in Miami.

Think good thoughts.

Be in touch

Peace and Blessings
I'm so sorry for your loss.

My prayers are with you, family and friends in this difficult time.

Christian

I've gottem some PM's and messages here. Thanks to all. You guys are like family. The people I've met here really personify the term buddy. "Yank" Alverene Genese McBride...hence the
"Yank", short for yanky is being laid to rest on Saturday at 11am.

I really dont know how I'm going to take this. Yank was close.
Whenever I give spiritual advice I like to remind myself that nature has a way reclaiming whats her's, and God always takes care of whats his. I know Yank is better off.

Think good thoughts.

I still hope to get wet as a sort of decompression. Somebody please hold LBTS open for a Sunday morning dive. I'm gonna need it.

Peace.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom