Keys w/SoCal divers Saturday 8/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wstein:
It is ya'll...dang it if your going to try speaking suthern, get'er right
:crafty:

Paul
Thanks for schoolin' me on this one Paul.

That's why I'm practicing. To get it right! So would "ya'll" be "DIR suthern"? :wink:

Christian

simbrooks:
I would like you all to consider signing up and suggesting ideas for beach diving on friday PM/night and sunday on the other threads so we can get those plans in motion, i really feel like i am herding sheep here and doing it blindly not know jack about this part of the state yet! :rolleyes:

Sims', p.m. diving on Fri. may be a little too much, those from Ft. Lauderdale work, it's also a 2.5 hr drive to the Keys for us then to be on the boat by 8a.m.

I'll speak for my self but I need my beauty sleep! We could meet up & say hello but aren't you guys going to already be in Key Largo Fri p.m.?

headhunter:
How about herding cats. It is noble or just more difficult? :D
both!

Ya' know- I've been covering my eyes every time I saw this thread.... Only, now I'm peaking! You guys sure are tempting me to ignore my budget... :angel:

Signed,
The Red-Headed Stepchild :gorgeous:

Well Marvel. You can ignore the budget just for one day, right?

Marvel:
Ya' know- I've been covering my eyes every time I saw this thread.... Only, now I'm peaking! You guys sure are tempting me to ignore my budget... :angel:

Signed,
The Red-Headed Stepchild :gorgeous:
Say yes oh please......

scbababe:
Sims', p.m. diving on Fri. may be a little too much, those from Ft. Lauderdale work, it's also a 2.5 hr drive to the Keys for us then to be on the boat by 8a.m.

I'll speak for my self but I need my beauty sleep! We could meet up & say hello but aren't you guys going to already be in Key Largo Fri p.m.?
I wasnt sure if you could swing a half sick day or something to get out and dive. I was thinking of doing it in your area. I am staying on Jenny's couch, so i have the same kind of drive with her the following morning. Thought it might be nice to get wet before saturday. I wasnt thinking more than 2 afternoon and 1 evening dive with dinner and a get-together.

Marvel:
You guys sure are tempting me to ignore my budget... :angel:

well, i fight temptation by giving in to it. once i do it,
the struggle is OVER :eyebrow:

This is the very short version. My cousin "Yank" died today. Besides being a true angel she was a great gal, and probably the sweetest thing this side of heaven.

We will be passing her on Saturday. Grace Memorial Funeral
Home in Miami.

Think good thoughts.

Be in touch

Peace and Blessings

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom