Keys w/SoCal divers Saturday 8/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

do not worry about smokeaire andy, he who arrives last gets an airbed .it is new, no leaks, I think chuck broke the last one. Tony said it was very comfortable last month, so you all can fight over it. i'll put ice in the freezer for your tequila, and a lime on the table,

Add Wayne to the list.

too bad i'm not sharing a room just with SmokeAire... i would arrive wearing my
chain armor and playing my bagpipes, just because...

perhaps bring my three barking dogs as well, and a jack hammer to open the lock
with...

sweet dreams are made of this...

Is anyone else diving regular air? I have tried to get in touch with netdoc to do the Nitrox but I havn't heard anything. I don't want to mess anyone up that is diving nitrox and not regular air. Just trying to get more info.
back40

i'm thinking of doing air myself

I've been following the plans that y'all (my attempt at Floridian) are making for the people coming to visit you from SoCal.

This trip sounds like it's going to be the bomb!

I look forward to the day that I can visit your warm waters. They say patience is a virtue. Well, if I get any more virtuous, my name will be coming up in conversations about Ghandi and Mother Teresa! :wink:

Hey Andy. You play the bag pipes? I thought you were of Cuban decent, not Scottish. You can start a new group catering to those ready for bag pipes AND latin percussion at the same time - The Buena Vista Social Lord of the Dance! :wink:

Y'all (there I go again) have fun and keep posting, so that I can live vicariously through your adventures.

Christian

headhunter:
y'all (my attempt at Floridian)

Christian

It is ya'll...dang it if your going to try speaking suthern, get'er right
:crafty:

Paul

madeline:
ok, so have we decided on a place to eat??? with so many, was nt there one mentioned that had a deck ?? and might be able to put a big group together?? that sounds like a good possibility. what do you all think???

Madeline, hubby and I dive with Brian often we know the area and there are plenty of places to eat that are used to a gorup like ours! right next door to where you are staying there's a great place to eat! There's a Publix and an all night store right down the road, for all your overnight needs.. :wink:
Just a suggestion, try not to have a very heavy breakfast before the a.m. dive!

Headcount once more:
1.Scuba_jenny
2.Scbababe
3.Madaline
4.FLL Diver
5.SmokeAire
6.Simbrooks
7&8.Mo2vation and Jaye
9.H2Andy
10.JoeAmit
11.BigSage
12.Tony Desanti
13.Wstein
14.KBeck
15.Back40
16.Wayne - another of the village people
17.Charlie99 (just requested by PM, think he wanted in on this set of dives)
Bob (w/ Madeline) BW
With possible:
Scubaguy62 (BW?)

We almost have two full boats, this is looking good!!!

I would like you all to consider signing up and suggesting ideas for beach diving on friday PM/night and sunday on the other threads so we can get those plans in motion, i really feel like i am herding sheep here and doing it blindly not know jack about this part of the state yet! :rolleyes:

Herding sheep is easier than herding octopi, and is a noble profession:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom