Keys w/SoCal divers Saturday 8/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So far for sure were:
1.Scuba_jenny
2.Scbababe
3.Madaline
4.FLL Diver
5.SmokeAire
6.Simbrooks
7&8.Mo2vation and Jaye
9.H2Andy
10.JoeAmit
11.BigSage
12.Tony Desanti
13.Wstein
Bob (w/ Madeline) BW
With possibles:
KBeck
Back40
ScubaSusan
Scubaguy62 (BW?)

Turns out I can't make it after all. I'll make it to one of these trips soon.

Susan

scubasusan:
With possibles:
Scubaguy62 (BW?)
Oh no, I'm a definite...whether I BW or dive depends on what my surgeon
says on the 3rd..

Sorry you cant make it Susan, but it looks like we are 13 strong with divers and a BW/diver in anticipation.

Anyone got any ideas of who else we can ask to go to help fill up these boats? So far we might only have 7 per boat, enough to force the vote a bit, but not overwhelming, or else we have a very busy single boat - which could be a little tight, i know we are all family, but we dont want to push a cattle boat upon ourselves now do we :wink:

simbrooks:
8/6 AM boat dives thread and i will stop the hijack of this one :wink:

I suggest we do the same for the 8/8 shore dives too, but that one i know nothing about, i will leave that for the locals to sort out.
I started 8/8 shore dive thread so have it for the sunday morning dive(s).

SmokeAire:
I started 8/8 shore dive thread so have it for the sunday morning dive(s).
Do you mean this thread?? See you there!!

scubasusan:
So far for sure were:
1.Scuba_jenny
2.Scbababe
3.Madaline
4.FLL Diver
5.SmokeAire
6.Simbrooks
7&8.Mo2vation and Jaye
9.H2Andy
10.JoeAmit
11.BigSage
12.Tony Desanti
13.Wstein
Bob (w/ Madeline) BW
With possibles:
KBeck
Back40
ScubaSusan
Scubaguy62 (BW?)

Question, Is any-one on this list trully familiar with the dive sites we're going to be doing? My reason for asking is this; hubby/buddy may have to sit this one out so I'm left without a dive buddy. :06: So, I'm a little worried about that...

My Goodness. The Neoprene Cowgirl will be there! You know she turned down National Geographic as a South Florida Guide due to her obligations with SB.

scbababe:
Question, Is any-one on this list trully familiar with the dive sites we're going to be doing? My reason for asking is this; hubby/buddy may have to sit this one out so I'm left without a dive buddy. :06: So, I'm a little worried about that...
If you're with us you will have always have a buddy. A boat load of buddies. Not to worry. You will not be left high and wet (or is it dry).
Chuck

Quick question, is anyone still need a roomie there?? I don't snore too loud!!

Paul

Angie, I'll be your buddy, for at least one dive...I like to switch my buddies tho so I get to dive with everybody... I would imagine we will end up in groups of 4 or so.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom