Keys w/SoCal divers Saturday 8/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hadn't really been paying attention to this thread. I have a friend "in town" from NY--in Orlando-the week before, and have tentative plans to be up there Saturday. However, I'm fairly sure I can do Sunday, so look for me then.
IF I might want to hop on the boat last minute (Saturday), any chance of that--I assume I'd need to call directly?

KBeck:
Hadn't really been paying attention to this thread. I have a friend "in town" from NY--in Orlando-the week before, and have tentative plans to be up there Saturday. However, I'm fairly sure I can do Sunday, so look for me then.
IF I might want to hop on the boat last minute (Saturday), any chance of that--I assume I'd need to call directly?
From what i heard about the boat situation, we definately have one filled up, there might be a few more spaces if we really pack it in, or else we start taking over the second boat. So far for sure were:
1.Scuba_jenny
2.Scbababe
3.Madaline
4.FLL Diver
5.SmokeAire
6.Simbrooks
7&8.Mo2vation and Jaye
9.H2Andy
10.JoeAmit
11.BigSage
12.Tony Desanti
13.Wstein
Bob (w/ Madeline) BW
With possibles:
KBeck
Back40
ScubaSusan
Scubaguy62 (BW?)
So that would be about 16 divers total if you all signed up for the boat trips, which would be majority share of the two boats at 8 a piece. Phone directly to the place Island Ventures (see early posts for phone numbers) and say you are with the SB party to get the trips $40 rather than $50. If we can get more folks signed up soon, we should have an easy majority on the boats and tell them we want the same dives for both boats - so get on the phone you guys before the spaces get taken by non-SB'ers! :wink:

BTW, Krista, how could we miss you, your little black/purple colour coordinated ensemble almost jumps out at you, even underwater :wink:

You forgot Tony. He did get on the 1st for both the am &pm dives.

I do not see Toni Desantis name, ?? he is with us, also just called to confirm my reservation at Neptune Inn, 888-251-4813, Rachel, has rooms still twin for $78. two dbl doe $100. Our cabin sleeps 6 two bedroom, screened in porch and porch in back, for gearect. kitchen, we are full, h2andy, smokaire, madeline, toni.oh yes, bob, my husband, he will be watching the beer,

So is Toni booked, is Bob a bubblewatcher or diver?

Ok, I am in for both dives. Just called down and reserved for both am and pm. Now I just need to find a hotel down there. What is the agenda for the weekend?

Paul

madeline:
Our cabin sleeps 6 two bedroom, screened in porch and porch in back, for gearect. kitchen, we are full, h2andy, smokaire, madeline, toni.oh yes, bob, my husband, he will be watching the beer,

Madeline, you're really going to enjoy staying there, Rick and I have and we've enjoyed it. It has a really nice view to the Bay and a nice picnic and BBQ area . Good place to hang around afterwards too... :dazzler1:

wstein:
Ok, I am in for both dives. Just called down and reserved for both am and pm. Now I just need to find a hotel down there. What is the agenda for the weekend?

Paul
Agenda, friday - WPB am boat, Ft Lauderdale pm beach w/ night dive too? Saturday - keys 4 dives, dinner afterwards drive back to wherever. Sunday - Ft Lauderdale area beach diving all day, BBQ/party???

Go heavy on the nitrox if you plan on doing all those dives :wink:

bob used to dive, but ears won't let him down past 15 feet, great to hear that someone stayed at the inn, they do have other rooms avail. for those looking. I hope to dive on sunday as well, with smokeaire and toni will probably send bob up to melbourne on sunday and hitch a ride with smokeaire.to come north, the cabin is avail to all you commuters to ft lauderdale.

simbrooks:
Agenda, friday - WPB am boat, Ft Lauderdale pm beach w/ night dive too? Saturday - keys 4 dives, dinner afterwards drive back to wherever. Sunday - Ft Lauderdale area beach diving all day, BBQ/party???

Go heavy on the nitrox if you plan on doing all those dives :wink:

Do we have a boat planned on Friday for WPB? I haven't booked anything up there yet. I'ld like to get that wrapped up before I go.

K

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom