Key Largo Dive Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We DO provide drinks, have done for quite a while, I think we had just run out on this occasion. Im trying to get a better way of ensuring we always have enough. They are in the cooler, Capri Sun, Coke etc, etc

I was hoping that you had drinks on board. After dasalomons post, I thought Oh Oh, I was drinking someone elses stuff they brought on board.

I would say Silent world treated us fantanstic. They even ran my son and I down to the boat when my wife "abandoned" us at the shop.

I know we are coming back in Oct with a group of 10.

Froid

Anybody knows if the e-mail address on SilentWorld's website is still good ? (info@silentworldkeylargo.com) I've been trying to contact them recently but got no reply. I'm suspecting either a bad e-mail address or spam filters getting in the way.

I would recommend Captain Slate and Horizon. I have had wonderful experience with them both. Very nice operators.

Anybody knows if the e-mail address on SilentWorld's website is still good ? (info@silentworldkeylargo.com) I've been trying to contact them recently but got no reply. I'm suspecting either a bad e-mail address or spam filters getting in the way.

Atom,

If you have tried info@silentworldkeylargo.com with no sucess, try a PM to Chris on scubaboard, Chris at Silent World. Look on page 3 of this thread, post # 27. You will see his response. Click on the name and you can send him a PM.

Froid

Conch Republic Divers !!!!!!! GREAT owners and crew !!! will be diving with them in Oct

Thanks Froid, I've tried it, I'll see if Chris logs in soon.

I was just at the shop and tAlking to one of the guys Chris has a busy day. Pool in the AM and then some dives or such. I am actually waiting for his call.

I would recommend using Scuba Do. I've used them several times and have always had a great experience. They operate a 10 person max boat so you don't feel like you're on a cattle boat like you do with some other companies.

That is the one I've been using and it has been working.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom