Key Largo Dive Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ktgould

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I will be in Key Largo in Aug and wanted some info on personal experiences with the local charter services. Any help would be appreciated! :)

We just returned from a 3 week visit to the States during which time we did some diving in the Keys as well. We dived with Silent World (www.silentworldkeylargo.com) and had a most enjoyable time. I have no reservations recommending them.

I did my homework beforehand and I can confirm that, of all the operators I was aware of, their prices were also the best, at least if you are doing 3 dive trips or more.

I will be in Key Largo in Aug and wanted some info on personal experiences with the local charter services. Any help would be appreciated! :)

I have used numerous times three different dive operators: Amoray's, Horizon Divers, and It's a Dive. All three are very good, very professional.

We have tried two dive ops in Key Largo and we love Conch Republic though depending on where you are staying another may make more sense for you logistically. We stay in south Key Largo so Conch Republic is a short drive.

I used to work as an instructor in Key Largo and have dived with almost every operator down there. My four favorites (in no particular order) are Dual Porpoise (best captain/crew by far), It's A Dive (professionally run operation, nice facilities), Amoray (nice facilities, beautiful resort, good boat), and Conch Republic (excellent & friendly staff).

Why not ask on the Florida forum...?

Conch Republic, Conch Republic, Conch Republic,, I had a great time with them a few weeks ago.

Conch Republic, Conch Republic, Conch Republic,, I had a great time with them a few weeks ago.

Uh Oh, if there is such a thing, I think Steve has become a Conchoholic. :cheers:

Definitely go to the Florida forum KT, lots of good info there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom