Keep Alan Knappenburger in your thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the update, Frank. Here's praying it's a minor blip in an otherwise remarkable recovery.

Thanks for the update. Still keeping Alan, Bonny and the boys in my prayers.

BW-Alan.JPG

a dive with Alan

Alan! We miss you! Get well soon!
Your friend,
John

So glad to hear the medical team didn't play around and got right to taking care of the crisis. Praying for a speedy recovery for you, Alan. We need you at the pond, TexasDanceGuy!

So glad to hear the medical team didn't play around and got right to taking care of the crisis. Praying for a speedy recovery for you, Alan. We need you at the pond, TexasDanceGuy!

I bet "TexasDanceGuy" will be back on top of that table dancing before we know it...:rofl3: maybe he will have a comeback tour and we can all get together to see the show :wink:

Alan and his family are still in our prayers. Thanks for the update, Frank. I'll certainly look forward to seeing Alan back here on the boards as well as at some dive sites.

And keep up the great work, TSDers!

I am speechless, thanks for the update Frank. I just keep praying he will be ok. I am going to go ahead and send a check for the accumulated amount so far $2010. My goal was $2000 and I know some of you have sent checks directly to the family. I am assuming his sons are at home and will be checking the mail for them and doing their banking for a while. Thank you to everyone who contributed! I would suggest stopping the contributions to my PayPal account and sending checks directly to the family. I just really wanted to get that initial money to them and Paypal was the best way to go for immediate collection.

Back
Top Bottom