Keep Alan Knappenburger in your thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have keyed up the payment in my Quicken, for the check to be delivered, guess when? February 4th. Freaky.

This is pretty sweet. Once again, thank you, Debra, for taking care of the donations. It's just a small thing we can do, instead of just feeling so helpless. Hard to just sit and not be able to help your friends in their time of need, so I think this was a great idea- therapeutic for eveyone involved!

We love you, Alan! Keep fighting, we know you're going to come back new and improved. You're the man!

Good News from Bonnie !!!
Here is her latest Email update.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings to you all,
Well, our prayers have been answered on heading toward Home Sweet Home!! Amen Awesome God, Amen!!!
Things have fallen into place, with much organization from all sides of the medical field and patient/wife field too!!
We plan on leaving the hospital around 9-9:30am and head out of Rochester asap per Rick Piepers {brother in law} driving us in his car!! YEA RICK!! ha
We have just a few things to clear up with The Doc, and papers with the nurses so, we are all excited, I must say, Alan is telling Everyone today his plans on the time, and told all the therapists to stop by for a last "goodbye" He told me he is leaving a "wake up call" with his night nurse too!! What a guy, he is more organized than Iam without the brain injury!! ha ha
I want to thank all of you for continued prayers and well wishes as we travel on the rode for the next 2days. Mark is leaving early in the morn also to head up north toward us. God has been a strong force in my life this past month that I could not have made those decisions and keep it together without his love, patience and guidance. Thanks for everything and we will drop a note when we are back in good ole Arlington at our little house on Vidalia Drive!! God bless and keep you all, and give you Peace, Bonny and Alan

Absolutely fantastic! I love it when prayers turn to praises.

Sooooo good to hear :yelclap:

Excellent news! I called the hospital to speak with Alan and was told he was gone. Fantastic. Now I will be praying also for safe and comfortable traveling for Alan & Bonnie.

Willie

Greetings to you all,
Well, our prayers have been answered on heading toward Home Sweet Home!! Amen Awesome God, Amen!!!

Has anyone heard......Did he get home yet?

'Not sure Dee...
They left Wednesday the 4th so as I write this they should be closing in on Southern Comfort at least :wink:

Greetings to you all,
Things have fallen into place, with much organization from all sides of the medical field and patient/wife field too!!
We plan on leaving the hospital around 9-9:30am and head out of Rochester asap per Rick Piepers {brother in law} driving us in his car!! YEA RICK!! ha
We have just a few things to clear up with The Doc, and papers with the nurses so, we are all excited, I must say, Alan is telling Everyone today his plans on the time, and told all the therapists to stop by for a last "goodbye" He told me he is leaving a "wake up call" with his night nurse too!! What a guy, he is more organized than Iam without the brain injury!! ha ha
I want to thank all of you for continued prayers and well wishes as we travel on the rode for the next 2days. Mark is leaving early in the morn also to head up north toward us. God has been a strong force in my life this past month that I could not have made those decisions and keep it together without his love, patience and guidance. Thanks for everything and we will drop a note when we are back in good ole Arlington at our little house on Vidalia Drive!! God bless and keep you all, and give you Peace, Bonny and Alan

I love to hear answered prayer. Thank you for the update. God Bless you and your family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom