Jupiter Diving in 2009 - Ongoing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know this is in another thread but thought I would add it here too. Anyone interested in a SB group dive on Feb 21-22? Either day or both days?

I don't know how you can spend so much time diving when you have to study the Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving. And you have to master that archaic device called a dive table. Didn't Moses use the dive tables?

I didn't dive last weekend... I'm suffering from recompression illness...

Isn't the dive tables the one Moses smashed because he said that's what computers would be invented for???? In fact, I believed he parted the sea to prevent DCI, thereby eliminating the need for them. I know, I know, I should be studying, but I'm so braindead by the end of the week.

Are you suffering from recompression illness because you didn't dive? You know that's not healthy to let your equipment get dry!

BTW, I am booked for the morning dive with JDC this Saturday (Jan. 10). Looks like perfect weather, flat seas.

This will be my first time back in the water since I got back from Coz right before Thanksgiving! My longest dry spell in a year! Not for lack of trying, tho... several opportunities that didn't work out for various reasons.

Need to try out my new 5-mil suit too, even tho I don't really need it for Jupiter waters.

>*< Fritz

Isn't the dive tables the one Moses smashed because he said that's what computers would be invented for???? In fact, I believed he parted the sea to prevent DCI, thereby eliminating the need for them. I know, I know, I should be studying, but I'm so braindead by the end of the week.

Are you suffering from recompression illness because you didn't dive? You know that's not healthy to let your equipment get dry!

Yup! Equipment is dry... my O2 kit is in the garage... I need to get wet... I'm campaigning to get a kitchen pass for a night dive on the Little Deeper Saturday.

Now... you need to start studying...

BTW, I am booked for the morning dive with JDC this Saturday (Jan. 10). Looks like perfect weather, flat seas.

This will be my first time back in the water since I got back from Coz right before Thanksgiving! My longest dry spell in a year! Not for lack of trying, tho... several opportunities that didn't work out for various reasons.

Need to try out my new 5-mil suit too, even tho I don't really need it for Jupiter waters.

>*< Fritz

I've been wearing my new 5mm, and it's nice...

Made all my reservations today!

JDC on Sat, Feb 21, including a nitrox certification course. And another two tank dive the next day!!!

All flight and car rental is done! I'm almost there....

Planning on using my 7/5 wetsuit. If anything, I should be plenty warm at the surface, but should be nice between 60'-80', where they said we would be.

I am a big fan of Jupiter Dive Center. I was just there on Sat. I am free that weekend so I may make it down. Not sure if it will be Sunday or Monday though. Any suggestions?

The two days are Sat, Feb. 21 and Sun, Feb. 22. There is no Monday being discussed that I am aware of.

On Saturday, Heather from JDC will be diving with me as part of my nitrox course. Jupitermermaid is handling the details on getting the group together and coordinating with JDC.

I hope you can make it one of those two days!

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom