Jupiter Diving in 2009 - Ongoing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You got me pegged, Fritz! :wink: I'm there anytime anybody wants to go! Just let me know when you (anyone who wants to dive) make reservations and which boat you're on, and I'll call to make sure they put me on the same one!

My wife and I will be coming in from Memphis to Jupiter Jan 2- 14 for some diving. Looking for the safe, fun group to dive with. I've been counting the days We recently upgraded to all new scubapro everything feeling really anxious to get back to the ocean! JDC is where i got my OW with HAM. Been diving in a pool in landlocked memphis for 9 months. I can't wait. Hope to meet some of the scubaboard locals and hang out.

It was really great fun diving with you and Angel this past weekend with JDC and doing the shore dive with you and the "boys" the next day. Sorry I have to work this week and can't join you for your other dives. :depressed: Aren't the SB'ers you met while here some of the best people you've ever met? I can't believe how fortunate I am to know so many fun people to dive and play with!

Let me know when you come back down this way again....I'd love to dive with you again! :D

Hey, Fritz, thanks! You too, Jmermaid!

I will book very soon, just trying to make sure everything is lined up. I'm coming from NJ so don't want to wait till the last minute to get a spot on the boat. I can't go any weekend like some of you! (read with envy).

Will check hotels today. JDC is recommending the Jupiter Waterfront Inn and LaQuinta (not sure of the spelling).

Are those good choices? I'm not looking for anything expensive, just a place to put my stuff when I'm not in the water. Any other suggestions?

Both are good, clean hotels close to the shop. I may have a couple friends from New York and Tennessee coming down the same weekend to do some diving, so there will be at least a few of us to hang out together. Let me know when you make your res, and I'll make sure we all get on the same boat, as they have two boats that go out the same time on weekends.

Looking forward to meeting and diving with you!

ok, cool. Still looking for accomodations right now. If I can find something reasonable, then it will be a go.

For price comparison, you can also inquire at the Best Western in Jupiter on US-1, the Holiday Inn Express or Hampton Inn in Juno Beach (about 2.5 miles further down the road) There is a Marriott Fairfield out by the interstate as well.

Or if you want to spend a little more there is always the Jupiter Beach Resort.

If anything, I want to spend less! I just need a place to throw stuff and sleep in between the dives!

Thanks for those suggestions!

I think my New Year's resolution for not spending as much money on diving this year has just flown out the window. Since I don't have time to attend Scubaholics Anonymous meetings (too busy diving), guess I'll just have to go on the Bubbles and Suds dive, too! Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Fritz! I remember Greg mentioning it last week, but forgot. It's on the calendar now.

I think my New Year's resolution for not spending as much money on diving this year has just flown out the window. Since I don't have time to attend Scubaholics Anonymous meetings (too busy diving), guess I'll just have to go on the Bubbles and Suds dive, too! Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Fritz! I remember Greg mentioning it last week, but forgot. It's on the calendar now.

I don't know how you can spend so much time diving when you have to study the Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving. And you have to master that archaic device called a dive table. Didn't Moses use the dive tables?

I didn't dive last weekend... I'm suffering from recompression illness...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom