Jupiter Diving in 2009 - Ongoing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob, if yu are in the area, feel free to call. I go out everyday and have a much smaller crowd on the boat. The Lemon Sharks have a tendency to dispurse immediately when you drop too many divers in at once. I have found that 8 or 10 good divers can get up close and personal. REMEMBER The 2 best Lemon Shark areas are at 90 ft. You should refresh yourself and do a couple of deep dives before you jump in and are surrounded by 20 or 30 Lemon Sharks. Safety first.

Reservation made with JDC for 1/19/09. I did not make other reservations for other days, yet, wanted to scope out what things are like, suggestions, etc. I look forward to diving with some of you in January!

Bob

I'll see you there. I'll probably be on the other boat. I think the group I'm diving with (Patrick AFB) has the entire boat... at least that's what they normally do... unless they have a small crowd.

I'll see you there. I'll probably be on the other boat. I think the group I'm diving with (Patrick AFB) has the entire boat... at least that's what they normally do... unless they have a small crowd.

So once again we dive together separately...:wink: We can still eat afterwards unless you're riding the bus.

My wife and I will be coming in from Memphis to Jupiter Jan 2- 14 for some diving. Looking for the safe, fun group to dive with. I've been counting the days We recently upgraded to all new scubapro everything feeling really anxious to get back to the ocean! JDC is where i got my OW with HAM. Been diving in a pool in landlocked memphis for 9 months. I can't wait. Hope to meet some of the scubaboard locals and hang out.

A group of SB'ers are planning on diving a Lemon Shark dive on Jan. 3 in honor of a birthday girl with Jupiter Dive Center, if you'd like to join us. I'm doing my DM training with Ham, so I know from experience that you were well trained. Sorry you've been pool locked for so long. I think I'm getting rusty if two weeks go by without getting wet and start throwing fits......I can't imagine going 9 months! We'll hook you up with a bunch of great people when you come down so you can enjoy your time here.

So once again we dive together separately...:wink: We can still eat afterwards unless you're riding the bus.

RIght now, I'm planning on riding the bus. It's nice to get on the bus, sleep until I hit Indiantown Rd, dive, eat, get on the bus and sleep until I get off I-95... get home... and I'm fresh and ready.

So will you still be able to eat with us, or does the bus stop somewhere along the way on the trip home?

It usually stops at a strip mall just before I-95 on Indiantown Rd... who knows... I might just drive myself down there.... especially if my arm gets appropriately twisted...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom