Jupiter Diving in 2009 - Ongoing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The sound you are now hearing is the twisting, twisting, and more twisting of Scuba-Dad's arm. It's gonna break in about a second if he doesn't give in to ti. Has it worked?????

Some other great dive boats are Blue Tang (located in Tequesta), Emerald Charter (Tequesta) out of Scuba Works, Jupiter, and Narcosis, 13th Street Marina, WPB. Spearit

I'll be doing a lot of diving with JDC during the Christmas break, as well as shore diving from BHB. Depending on the tides, I may be able to do both on some days! :wink: I love having time off from work! Too bad I can't do it full time...:eyebrow:

The sound you are now hearing is the twisting, twisting, and more twisting of Scuba-Dad's arm. It's gonna break in about a second if he doesn't give in to ti. Has it worked?????

Ok, OK, since the twisting didn't work, how about this? <whisper.....I'll buy you a beer at Dune Dog.> :wink:

Ok, OK, since the twisting didn't work, how about this? <whisper.....I'll buy you a beer at Dune Dog.> :wink:

You're playing hard ball, now... It's going to be tough...

Some other great dive boats are Blue Tang (located in Tequesta)and Narcosis, 13th Street Marina, WPB. Spearit

FIXed it for ya.

Hehehehehe......when have you known me to be easy?

I'm probably going to be riding the bus. <sniff> The person who normally runs the trip might not be there, and he asked me if I could do the trip briefings, etc... No Dune Dog aftwards.. unless the entire bus wants to go there... normally we just hit a sandwich shop....

Plus... we're doing a 3-tanker, and the other boat is doing a 2 tank trip.

I'm also doing a 3-tank Patrick trip on 16 Feb, then 28 March (student dive).

Any SB members planning anything with JDC on the weekend of Feb 21-22?

I'm very close to making a two tank reservation for both days - Sat and Sun. I may include a nitrox certification at the same time.

Anyone interested?

I will be in Orlando for the following week on business. If the dive trip is a go, will fly down on Friday, Feb 20 and get a hotel near Jupiter. Dive Sat and Sun morning, then head up to Orlando.

I've already reserved the Epcot DiveQuest on Wed, Feb 25!

Hey Mike! I'm usually up for a Jupiter dive, especially with ScubaBoarders.

Many of us native Floridians like me tend to book trips like two or three days before the weekend (we're spoiled that way), so be sure to post another notice about your plans here when time gets close!

Jupitermermaid will probably be there at any rate. She's like a JDC junkie. :D

>*< Fritz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom