June (only)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncfnp,

Ever been up North....Barracuda is something different but you do need the right conditions.
I just saw your June dates. Gona pass you in the airport I believe. Enjoy wherever you go.
Amoses I'm at HCR waiting to check in the room still plan on being at Woods around 7pm. I need a nap haha.

Uncfnp,

Ever been up North....Barracuda is something different but you do need the right conditions.
I just saw your June dates. Gona pass you in the airport I believe. Enjoy wherever you go.
Amoses I'm at HCR waiting to check in the room still plan on being at Woods around 7pm. I need a nap haha.

I'll probably get there about 6:30, so I will see you when you get there.

IMO, it's a "been there, done that" dive. I have, so I don't have much interest in doing it again. It's a long vertical swimthrough with nothing much to see inside, and the lower end is pretty deep.

Uncfnp,

Thanks guys. I have been luke warm about diving DT ever since my first trip but considered it for a "special" dive. Think I will follow keepdivin's advice and ask for Barracuda instead (if conditions allow) since I have yet to dive it as well.

And keepdivin. I will look for your passing of the baton at the airport!

Was a great trip this past few days. @amoses it was great meeting you. Hope you are still having a good time. WIll post a report later on.

4 days of diving and its been amazing. Seen more eels, sharks etc than ever before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 days, 13 hours until we leave our trip! Cannot wait until I get to splash for that first dive.

Member ............................ Dates .................. Staying ........................... Dive OP
AdivingBel & Wife............5/20 - 6/2..........Blue Angel/Villa Escondida....Blue Angel/Tres Pelicanos
Josh & Miranda............... 5/20 - 6/3 .............Suites Turquesa ................. Scuba Life Cozumel
Steve & Corrine............... 5/20 - 6/10 ...........Suites Turquesa .................Scuba Life Cozumel
ggunn/Thundering Herd.5/21 - 6/3..............Blue Angel............................Blue Angel
DON-PNW & Wife............5/22 - 6/3...............Scuba Club Cozumel...........Scuba Club Cozumel
SETX scuba.......................5/24 - 6/2...............Casa Mexicana.....................Tres Pelicanos
Nitrox624 & Friend..........5/26 - 6/2..............Allegro...................................Aldora
Fin59 & Dive Ho...............5/27 - 6/3.............. Allegro..................................Dive With Martin
Jessb, Wife & Daughter...5/27 - 6/4...............Allegro..................................Pro Divers
marcus8............................5/27 - 6/4...............Casa Mexicana....................Blue XT Sea
nashwl...............................6/2 - 6/7................Sabor.....................................Living Underwater
reddiver970.......................6/2 - 6/9................Allegro...................................Pro Dive
Jim Bobo............................6/2 - 6/9................Secrets..................................Shore snorkeling
Craig66 & RadHal.............6/3 - 6/10..............Casa Mexicana....................Blue Project Divers
Vic K & Mrs........................6/5 - 6/10..............Casa Mexicana....................Tres Pelicanos
merxlin..............................6/5 - 6/11..............Allegro...................................Pro Dive
soonerwink.......................6/6 - 6/13..............Grand Park Royal.................Blue XT Sea
amoses..............................6/7 - 6/14..............Suites Bahia..........................Tres Pelicanos

Brules.................................6/7 - 6/15.............Grand Park Royal..................Blue XT Sea
mchiapetto.........................6/10 - 6/17.............Hotel Cozumel.....................Dive Paradise
Cozdreamer + 3................6/10 - 6/24.......La Ceiba/North end condo.......Tres Pelicanos
keepdivin...........................6/11 - 6/24...Hotel Cozumel/Hotel Plaza Coz...Dive With Martin and Aldora
waynel................................6/13 - 6/20...........Hotel Barracuda....................Blue XT Sea
DreaminOfSand&Salt.......6/16 - 6/26...........Blue Angel..............................Blue Angel
datachomper.....................6/19 - 6/21...........Cozumel Palace.....................Aldora
Magellan & Wife................6/20 - 7/6.............Casa Martillo..........................Eagle Ray Divers
CHT.....................................6/23 - 6/29...........Cozumel Palace.....................Tres Pelicanos
BertStevens.......................6/24 - 7/1.............Allegro.....................................Aldora
uncfnp & soloist................6/24 - 7/4.............Villa Escondida.......................Under the Jungle/Tres Pelicanos
hakuna...............................6/26 - 6/30(31?)...Blue Angel...............................Aldora?
Craig66 & Daughter..........6/26 - 7/2.............Casa Mexicana.......................Blue Project
bshort4...............................6/29 - 7/6.............Sunscape Sabor.....................Diving with Cristina

@amoses looks like you are done diving friend. Sorry your trip is over hope you had great dives afterwards as well. Take care

4 days of diving and its been amazing. Seen more eels, sharks etc than ever before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for diving with me, and to turning me on to Blue XT, now my go to dive-op in Cozumel. The diving was fantastic and I am already making plans for next year.

@amoses looks like you are done diving friend. Sorry your trip is over hope you had great dives afterwards as well. Take care

Always sad to leave!! Looking forward to next time! It was real nice getting to know you and your wife! hope to see you again sometime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom