June (only)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

safe travels Amoses for tomorrow. See you on the 3P's Skinny Shark boat soon! Best wishes for smooth waters, beautiful viz, and safe bubbles till we arrive this weekend.......

safe travels Amoses for tomorrow. See you on the 3P's Skinny Shark boat soon! Best wishes for smooth waters, beautiful viz, and safe bubbles till we arrive this weekend.......

Good diving today! Been diving with other SB'rs - Vic K and AnneMarie. Can't wait to meet all of you.See you Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks for the dive report Amoses.

I arrive on Sunday and plan on a drink or 2 at the square Sunday night if anybody wants to meet up it would be good to meet a few June SB divers.

I arrive on Sunday and plan on a drink or 2 at the square Sunday night if anybody wants to meet up it would be good to meet a few June SB divers.

Where? I'll meet you there. Do you know "Woody's"?

Yes I know Woody's sounds good.
Checking your list it looks like we have a few divers in town that Sunday maybe a few more would like to meet up?

Checking your list it looks like we have a few divers in town that Sunday maybe a few more would like to meet up?

Maybe they will read this and respond. I will be diving with Cozdreamer on Sunday, I will ask her if her and her husband want to go. Vic and his wife will be going back that morning.

What time do you want to meet?

So its after midnight, I work tomorrow but can't sleep so thinking about my upcoming Coz trip. Have had little interest in diving Devil's Throat but I will do my 500th dive this trip and thinking of requesting DT for that dive.

Any opinions?

IMO, it's a "been there, done that" dive. I have, so I don't have much interest in doing it again. It's a long vertical swimthrough with nothing much to see inside, and the lower end is pretty deep.

Back
Top Bottom