June (only)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amoses

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This one's for Brules, LOL.

All these May people junking up the June trip list lol........makes June look pathetic! :)

Member ............................ Dates .................. Staying ........................... Dive OP
ggunn/Thundering Herd.5/21 - 6/3..............Blue Angel............................Blue Angel
DON-PNW & Wife............5/22 - 6/3...............Scuba Club Cozumel...........Scuba Club Cozumel
SETX scuba.......................5/24 - 6/2...............Casa Mexicana.....................Tres Pelicanos
Nitrox624 & Friend..........5/26 - 6/2..............Allegro...................................Aldora
Jessb, Wife & Daughter...5/27 - 6/4...............Allegro..................................Pro Divers
Craig66 & RadHal.............6/3 - 6/10..............Casa Mexicana....................Blue Project Divers
Vic K & Mrs........................6/5 - 6/10..............Casa Mexicana....................Tres Pelicanos
merxlin..............................6/5 - 6/11..............Allegro...................................Pro Dive
soonerwink.......................6/6 - 6/13..............Grand Park Royal.................Blue XT Sea
amoses..............................6/7 - 6/14..............Suites Bahia..........................Tres Pelicanos
Brules.................................6/7 - 6/15.............Grand Park Royal..................Blue XT Sea
Cozdreamer + 3................6/10 - 6/24.......La Ceiba/North end condo.......Tres Pelicanos
keepdivin...........................6/11 - 6/24...Hotel Cozumel/Hotel Plaza Coz...Dive With Martin and ??
waynel................................6/13 - 6/20...........Hotel Barracuda....................Blue XT Sea
DreaminOfSand&Salt.......6/16 - 6/26...........Blue Angel..............................Blue Angel
Magellan & Wife................6/20 - 7/6.............Casa Martillo..........................Eagle Ray Divers
BertStevens.......................6/24 - 7/1.............Allegro.....................................Aldora
uncfnp & soloist................6/24 - 7/4.............Villa Escondida.......................Under the Jungle/Tres Pelicanos

Anyone else thinking about doing the whale sharks since the season typically starts in June?

Hey, you forgot me. I'm bleeding into June too...:)

Hey, you forgot me. I'm bleeding into June too...:)

You are right. In fact I forgot several people that were bleeding in to june, lol. Fixed!

Member ............................ Dates .................. Staying ........................... Dive OP
AdivingBel & Wife............5/20 - 6/2..........Blue Angel/Villa Escondida....Blue Angel/Tres Pelicanos
Josh & Miranda............... 5/20 - 6/3 .............Suites Turquesa ................. Scuba Life Cozumel
Steve & Corrine............... 5/20 - 6/10 ...........Suites Turquesa .................Scuba Life Cozumel
ggunn/Thundering Herd.5/21 - 6/3..............Blue Angel............................Blue Angel
DON-PNW & Wife............5/22 - 6/3...............Scuba Club Cozumel...........Scuba Club Cozumel
SETX scuba.......................5/24 - 6/2...............Casa Mexicana.....................Tres Pelicanos
Nitrox624 & Friend..........5/26 - 6/2..............Allegro...................................Aldora
Fin59 & Dive Ho...............5/27 - 6/3.............. Allegro..................................Dive With Martin
Jessb, Wife & Daughter...5/27 - 6/4...............Allegro..................................Pro Divers
Craig66 & RadHal.............6/3 - 6/10..............Casa Mexicana....................Blue Project Divers
Vic K & Mrs........................6/5 - 6/10..............Casa Mexicana....................Tres Pelicanos
merxlin..............................6/5 - 6/11..............Allegro...................................Pro Dive
soonerwink.......................6/6 - 6/13..............Grand Park Royal.................Blue XT Sea
amoses..............................6/7 - 6/14..............Suites Bahia..........................Tres Pelicanos
Brules.................................6/7 - 6/15.............Grand Park Royal..................Blue XT Sea
Cozdreamer + 3................6/10 - 6/24.......La Ceiba/North end condo.......Tres Pelicanos
keepdivin...........................6/11 - 6/24...Hotel Cozumel/Hotel Plaza Coz...Dive With Martin and ??
waynel................................6/13 - 6/20...........Hotel Barracuda....................Blue XT Sea
DreaminOfSand&Salt.......6/16 - 6/26...........Blue Angel..............................Blue Angel
Magellan & Wife................6/20 - 7/6.............Casa Martillo..........................Eagle Ray Divers
BertStevens.......................6/24 - 7/1.............Allegro.....................................Aldora
uncfnp & soloist................6/24 - 7/4.............Villa Escondida.......................Under the Jungle/Tres Pelicanos

Last edited:
@amoses are you going to do any night dive?
I hadn't booked any, night diving is not really my thing. But if you want to, I'd be down for that! Pick a night that's good for you and I'm in.

Anyone else thinking about doing the whale sharks since the season typically starts in June?

I thought about it. When are you going to be in Coz marcus8? Who are you diving with and where are you staying?

@amoses i will let you know when I book with Jeanie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom