July in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We get in the afternoon of the 4th. I have a feeling that between getting settled and wanting to do a shore dive upon arrival to work out weighting, etc., we'll probably miss the La Hach gathering, but if the timing works out, we may try to stop by. We won't be far away.

Cool! Keep an eye on the time. You might enjoy dropping by La Hach - even if you can't make it for the actual event!

I will be diving in Cozumel from July 23- August 8 with Dive Paradise, and staying at the Barracuda.

You tell 'em, baby!! What time do you suggest?

We're good for whatever time works for everyone... after all, we're just across the street :cool2:

We're good for whatever time works for everyone... after all, we're just across the street :cool2:

Party at Bryan's!!
Still considering a time and waiting to see if someone else recommends a time.
4ish sounds good, but I'm not married to it....

Look at all these divers. I'm afraid we're going to sink the island. Wife and I and another couple will be at Hotel Cozumel 7/10 - 7/25 diving with Paradise. I'm already halfway packed.

4 is fine with us too. What say you all?

I say calendar finally comes together! WooHoo!

6/16-7/21 - Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers, Wet Wendy's and Liang's margaritas

yum yum yum yum!!

Wanna share a cab, Michael and Jennifer?

Excuse my ignorance of the geography of the area, but should one expect diving under an oil slick if going to Cozumel ??

Just returned from Coz and it was oil free and beautiful!!! Will be returning soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom