July in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freedc,
Let me be the first to chime in with my recommendation. :cheerleader: We love Alison Scuba Dive Cozumel | ScubaWithAlison :cheerleader: We had quite a few cruisers come through while we were there in May. I think the max we had was 6 people total on the boat, Maximus, which is fairly large, plenty of shade and definetly fast. Alison and her capitain Carlos personalize the experience. Alot of fun and very safety concious. Rental gear is quite good. In May I told her I still had not seen a toadfish, so she took on the misson and found us a BUNCH of toadfish. Tell her el jefe sent ya..... Now I just need to figure how soon I can come back.....

No, we haven't set a time and it seems like everyone else is scared to come LOL...
The boats are usually in by noon, so I was thinking 1:00 or so since this is informal. My wife and I will be there either way, sitting on the upstairs patio, eating arrachera tacos and enjoying a cold drink.. (or 2) looking out at the ocean.

Hey Jeff, my daughter and I will be there the same time..I also prefer smaller groups, she and her freind are not diving, but I am certianly going to try and get some down time in...Maybe I will see you and your wife there!!

Cool Denise, I am really leaning toward Scuba with Alison and the FA! I will PM you when things are final, Maybe we can have a few drinks!

No, we haven't set a time and it seems like everyone else is scared to come LOL...
The boats are usually in by noon, so I was thinking 1:00 or so since this is informal. My wife and I will be there either way, sitting on the upstairs patio, eating arrachera tacos and enjoying a cold drink.. (or 2) looking out at the ocean.

Maybe as time gets a little shorter folks will opt in. Hmmmm.... We usually aren't in until 2ish, and I'm a half mile north of town...

:cool2:We're fishing for folks to join an SB crowd at La Hach on July 4... :cheers:

Jennifer and I are in. Sounds like a great way to celebrate the 4th. (Although it doesn't seem likely that we will be there early, given we have such great bottom time with Aldora :D )

Jennifer and I are in. Sounds like a great way to celebrate the 4th. (Although it doesn't seem likely that we will be there early, given we have such great bottom time with Aldora :D )

You tell 'em, baby!! What time do you suggest?

We get in the afternoon of the 4th. I have a feeling that between getting settled and wanting to do a shore dive upon arrival to work out weighting, etc., we'll probably miss the La Hach gathering, but if the timing works out, we may try to stop by. We won't be far away.

Back
Top Bottom