July Dine -N- Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lone Frogman:
Anybody looking for a buddy?

Depends on how deep your wanting to go. I'm going to try to pick up a 5 or 7 Mil suit next week. Believe me, a 3 w/out a hood doesn't cut it.

Plus, the GF is coming down from NC that weekend, so it depends on if she wants to hang out dock-side as to whether I even get wet or not.

I'll let you know by tomorow morning.

My wife will be with me next Sat. does anyone know what the entrance fee is for the "non-diving"?

Thanks,
Jeremy

10 Bucks ,but they weren't collecting it today.

Bah... foiled. I couldn't get out of work this saturday. Looks like I'll have to miss this, hopefully i can make it out to the next event and meet all you guys.

OK guys, I did it...I bought a Bare Nex-Gen drysuit (last years model but new with warrentee) I will bring it with me for the Dive and Dine and will accept all help that comes my way to get it on and in use properly! How much weight should I bring?

Mike

mikerault:
OK guys, I did it...I bought a Bare Nex-Gen drysuit (last years model but new with warrentee) I will bring it with me for the Dive and Dine and will accept all help that comes my way to get it on and in use properly! How much weight should I bring?

Mike

You're going to love the drysuit. As far as the weights I would bring all that you have. You will need to go to the platform and perform a weight check as you all ready know.

When I moved from my 7/5 semi-dry to my USIA shell drysuit I didn't have to change any weight. But then again my drysuit is a shell and has no positive bouancy in the material.

See you and the shinny new drysuit next Saturday,

Jeremy

Hey, congrats on the D/S Mike !!!!
Good move !!!!
We'll help ya out all we can, buddy.

the K

Hello Loonies,

I can actually make this dive at the quarry on Saturday. Can I team up with one or two of you?

Darel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom