July Dine -N- Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sure we can find someone with whom you can buddy up.

the K

The good thing about diving with The Kracken is that you can use that Bottle of O2 he has clipped to his wheelchair as an extra in case of emergency, but the downside is that him having to dive in that chair sure does slow things down a bit ........

Hey seriously Dude, sorry to hear you rate your trip a 3....

Braz

Yeah, I've given serious thought to adding some little paddles to the wheels and making a double paddle wheeler out of it.

Bet you couldn't keep up with me then !!!

the K

Darelor:
Hello Loonies,

I can actually make this dive at the quarry on Saturday. Can I team up with one or two of you?

Darel
i will be there saturday and will need a buddy,think i need more neoprene too,time to meet the loonies and do some dives.

hopefully my other tank will be insp and filled by friday.

The Kraken:
Yeah, I've given serious thought to adding some little paddles to the wheels and making a double paddle wheeler out of it.

Bet you couldn't keep up with me then !!!

the K
Hey K, we can come up with an invention to attach your sea scooter to the back of your wheelchair, that way all you have to do is press a few buttons and leave everyone in the silt cloud.:eyebrow:

Yukoneer and I have decided to go to Divehaven this Saturday to meet up with you all and get some dive in. We will be bring a food item for yall - not sure what yet.

How's the temp? Above thermoline and below thermoline?

i wont be able to make it up on saturday but my dad just got certified this past weekend and we wanted to check the place out. did they ever get a website up and running so i can get some info about it?

Captndan:
i wont be able to make it up on saturday but my dad just got certified this past weekend and we wanted to check the place out. did they ever get a website up and running so i can get some info about it?

I don't think the "bugs" are worked out yet with the website.

Jeremy

divinginn:
i will be there saturday and will need a buddy,think i need more neoprene too,time to meet the loonies and do some dives.

hopefully my other tank will be insp and filled by friday.

Look forward to meeting you, Divinginn. I will be bringing an extra new and unused 7mm large full suit you can use if you want.

Darel

Back
Top Bottom