July Dine -N- Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger

D/M Wannabee ! ! !
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm throwing out a suggestion that we have a Loonie Birds July Dine-N-Dive at the new quarry in White, GA...Dive Haven.

The grounds are pretty good and we all could "bring it 'n grill it". Make a little family day out of it. I'm thinking Sat. July 1, 2004.

Does this sound good to you all?

Jeremy

I'm good with that !!!

the K

The great Kraken has spoken...

Since it's getting too hard to find a day that everyone can agree on I'm just going to put it down for July 1, 2006. Try to make it if you can. I'm trying to think of the best way to make sure that we have all the bases covered for food.

A list or something? Or should each famiily just bring out their fav. grill item with a side and a drink or something. I would like suggestions.

Thanks,
Jeremy

The Yellow Angel Fish and I will bring our own grill items.

Plus, I'll see if I can get her to make up a couple of dozen deviled eggs.

the K

That's what I was kinda thinking. Each family bring their own grill items and maybe one side (baked beans, coleslaw, etc). Bring a 6 pack of your fav. coke, water, etc.

I don't have a protable grill so we will need someone to volunteer to bring a grill. I CAN however bring a bag of charcoal. I'll also bring a cooler out with ice.

Jeremy

Hey guys, sorry to say that heather and I will be diving down in ft lauderdale on july 1 st. I really feel bad about missing out on the dine and dive. :mooner: No Really. Anyway, have a great time out there and we will try and hook up with you guys on the next one.

Hey, Looney Bird Kyle . . .

Got a question for ya.

This is O/T, but, hey, nobody's perfect !!!

I've generated the Auto-Cad file for the large B/P. Are there an additions you'd like to see to a B/P that I can incorporate before I cut one?

the K

Aaaaaarrrgh! So close, and yet, so far. (That's the last weekend my lovely dive buddy will be in the US before she moves to Japan to teach English for a while... guess I'll catch the *next* one.)

ClayJar,
Hope to see you at the next one. I know your profile said you have driven to every state but Hawaii. You planning on driving up from Baton Rouge for a dive at the quarry or at Lake Lanier???

I wish your dive buddy the best of luck in Japan.

Jeremy

I should be able to be there, this is Saturday July 1, right? If so I will bring my small grill.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom