July Dine -N- Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove it on a 5mm with a tropical twi-weight underneath (1mm core with lycra sleeves and legs) and was fine, of course I didn't stay beneath the thermocline for great lengths of time. My lowest temp was 57 degrees at about 30 feet.

Mike

The Kraken:
Keep an eye out for a very, very ugly diver . . . that will be JKSteger, he's one of the original Looney Birds!

the K
TOO FUNNY!!!!!

Mikerault:
Not doing WB...doing Quarry!

Mike
Sorry mike, im a dumb *****

Kyle

The Kraken:
...Keep an eye out for a very, very ugly diver . . . that will be JKSteger, he's one of the original Looney Birds!

Looking forward to meeting you.

the K

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Your just jealous because I took the title from you. I may be "very, very ugly" but at least I'm not old enough to remember 1st hand what the bottom of the Red Sea looked like when Moses parted it! :1poke: Just poking a little fun.

See ya at the quarry
Jeremy

Whoooaaaaa !!!!!
That's a good one, buddy !!!! :D

the K

I'll be looking for you scubanannie. Maybe The Kraken can get us a picnic table "reserved" for the Lake Lanier Loonie Birds.

BTW, I registered the web name www.lakelanierlooniebirds.org

I haven't done anything with it yet but will in the comming weeks.

Jeremy

WELL DONE JEREMY !!!!!!!

YOU ROCK, BUDDY !!!!!

the K

Being that I know nothing about the facilities there, i suppose I should ask.... do they rent tanks there or do I need to rent some from my local dive shop?

DawgDiver:
Being that I know nothing about the facilities there, i suppose I should ask.... do they rent tanks there or do I need to rent some from my local dive shop?

on opening day they did have some new tanks that they said were for renting. Might want to get there early to make sure they are available. I don't know what size. It would be awsome if they rented LP95 and such.

Jeremy

Al 80's . . .

Standard rental stuff.

But given the nature of the quarry and some of the groups which will be diving there, it wouldn't surprise me if, in the future, we were to see larger tanks for rent.

Hey, Jer, will ya buddy up with me?

the K

Back
Top Bottom