July Dine -N- Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I twist their arms to hard, they can not build anymore docks or tables, but I'll see what I can do. I mentioned it to Brenton last night and he said they have 12 tables ready and 20 tanks; should not be a problem to find a table for the Looney Birds.

scubanannie:
If I twist their arms to hard, they can not build anymore docks or tables, but I'll see what I can do. I mentioned it to Brenton last night and he said they have 12 tables ready and 20 tanks; should not be a problem to find a table for the Looney Birds.

DOH!!! Better not twist any arms :11: With 12 tables we shouldn't have any problem securing one. I'll let thoes "early birds" pick us one out. It's ironic that I will probably be one of the first ones up and on the road headed to Dive Haven but will probably be one of the last ones to get there. Of course for the Vortober Fest I will probably have less "drive time" than any other Lanier Loonie Bird that is going :crazy3:

Jeremy

It'll just be the Yellow Angel Fish, M_Bipartitus and me on the reef this weekend.

the K

I'm planning on being there aroud 9:30 ish.

I have a 18x18"? Charcoal grill I can bring, plus my world famous Baked Beans, so everyone can dive dry. :wink:

Depending on how my shoulder feels, I might have to pull Shore Support, unless I can talk someone into being a Sherpa for me.

Wish I Could attend, I am taking my Dad camping though, I look forward to meeting you all next time.

Hi, Kraken
James Easley's house and truck burned to the ground last night. He lost almost everything Brenton said, I have not seen it myself yet, I brought Brittany home so Angie and Brenton could go see about James and the place. We were lucky James and Damon were not at home when it burned, so no one was injured. I guess he will be moving to the house at Dive Haven earlier than he planned to. Angie just brought in her camera with pictures from the house and there is nothing left to save. The corvette can be restored but everything else is gone.
Anyway on a more cheerful note, we will have that table for you and your fellow birds on July 1, we are looking forward to it.
See you and Yellow Angel Fish, Jeremy & No_Fish later.

scubanannie:
Hi, Kraken
James Easley's house and truck burned to the ground last night. He lost almost everything Brenton said, I have not seen it myself yet, I brought Brittany home so Angie and Brenton could go see about James and the place. We were lucky James and Damon were not at home when it burned, so no one was injured. I guess he will be moving to the house at Dive Haven earlier than he planned to. Angie just brought in her camera with pictures from the house and there is nothing left to save. The corvette can be restored but everything else is gone.
Anyway on a more cheerful note, we will have that table for you and your fellow birds on July 1, we are looking forward to it.

Let's just thank God that no one was injured.

scubanannie:
Never fear Jeremy the early birds will save you a spot too. Sleepy head
Thanks. I really do NEED the beauty rest. Have you seen my most recent picture? Probably not since the camera broke. That being said it's probably best that I get that extra couple of snoozes in next Sat. Morning

Looking forward to seeing everyone out at the quarry next Saturday.

scubanannie:
Hi, Kraken

Hey scubanannie, im sorry to hear the bad news, but as jeremy said, we are glad to hear that no one was hurt. Im sure im speaking for all the loonie birds, if you need anything at all let us know. Im willing to lend a helping hand any way I can, all you have to do is ask and we'll be there. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Kyle

Nannie,

To echo Kyle's sentiments, just call on us.
We're here for you guys.

The Kraken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom