Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet and innocent? Looks definitely can be deceiving. >:) And I think Jim already beat me to the punch on the comment.

Mic needs a "plug in heater?" :wink:

Yes, an "electric" heater would be nice.
icon_wink.gif

I think, in light of my inability to not have a pervy avatar, that I might have to bring the hotdog back! Any thoughts!? ---

self-esteem-is-awesome.jpg

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Ah.... that sucks !!!

Hope you feel better, till you do I will be nice! :)

There you go...being a softie again Jim. :wink:

Hope you all have a good day...another day of freezing my a** off for me but I'll be home tomorrow. :monkeydan

Morning all. As it is no longer Wednesday, the icon has been changed to something we can all appreciate. And yes, Brad, I thought you were so innocent until that comment about hoses and such on the kick out to the Metridium.

In honor of everyone just trying to power through to the weekend (and the guys in here) -- see the attached image.

Attachments

• R6P_UM_3_Size_AA_PVC_Jacket_Batteries.jpg
    R6P_UM_3_Size_AA_PVC_Jacket_Batteries.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 36
Morning all. As it is no longer Wednesday, the icon has been changed to something we can all appreciate. And yes, Brad, I thought you were so innocent until that comment about hoses and such on the kick out to the Metridium.

In honor of everyone just trying to power through to the weekend (and the guys in here) -- see the attached image.

Ahhhh ...... Those are weak batteries, I use rechargable lithium Batteries!!

And sometimes when I need some REAL power I just fire up my generator.

Not only batteries, but you have to fire up the generator!?! Oh my Jim. I will get more than 1200 pills for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom