Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now, now guys. The comment I made was about guys always wanting to play with their hoses. And you said "well, we'd be happy to let you girls play with them." tsk tsk.

Now, now guys. The comment I made was about guys always wanting to play with their hoses. And you said "well, we'd be happy to let you girls play with them." tsk tsk.

Ya...............

And what do you see wrong with that??

I agree 100%

We guys love it when you girls play with are hoses:popcorn:

Oh no. Hoses are only good if there is adequate pressure, suitably long and don't get you soaked.

hose_vac_break_90032.jpg
= bad

flat-garden-hose.jpg
= better. :)

(thanks for posting on the other thread, by the way!)

Oh no. Hoses are only good if there is adequate pressure, suitably long and don't get you soaked.

hose_vac_break_90032.jpg
= bad

flat-garden-hose.jpg
= better. :)

(thanks for posting on the other thread, by the way!)

No you have been short changed......:11:

The one I use is 4 inches........ In diameter... and delivers 250 gallons a minute.

Really...... No lie.:popcorn:

I use it four days a week....at work.

There you go...being a softie again Jim. :wink:

Hope you all have a good day...another day of freezing my a** off for me but I'll be home tomorrow. :monkeydan

Ok I'm back in below zero land, tell me about freezing your a** off!:lotsalove:

Somehow an a**-less person does not seem like something that would be too "sexy". As for Jim's hose use "at work" .... hmmm. Anything you need to tell us Jim? Better watch out for those undercover cops. :)

Somehow an a**-less person does not seem like something that would be too "sexy". As for Jim's hose use "at work" .... hmmm. Anything you need to tell us Jim? Better watch out for those undercover cops. :)

Now Now......

It also happens to be 25 ft long, and what comes out of it is considered liquid gold.

Hi Ronny baby!!!

It is soooo nice and sunny here with lows in the 60's, How's the snow sweetie:rofl3:

Its everywhere. Sure the whole time I'm home its raining and cold. on the day I leave the sun comes out. coincidence????

Back
Top Bottom