Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some things are better left off the boards. I like it here and and want to continue being a supporting member. :blinking: :rofl3:

:rofl3::rofl3:Woooow What did Sarah do to you ??

That is a scary thought and we can only imagin what she used on you as well:11:

Sam Miller and Anne Marie are trying to work on getting a Meet and Greet for the Northern AND Southern California. Are you all interested? I guess a bit of frustration has been expressed at the lack of gung-ho-ness regarding it. I know it is far away, but it does take a bit of effort. Thoughts!??!

I'm definitely interested! I voted for the first weekend in Sept. and replied to both posts. I would love to meet in Monterey or do a liveaboard with everyone. :D

He was refering to his scuba hose Sarah, So calm down girl!:shakehead:

No he wasn't...I was there. I was a little shocked by innocent looking Brad too. :wink:

Hi Ronny baby!!!

It is soooo nice and sunny here with lows in the 60's, How's the snow sweetie:rofl3:

Hey, it got up to a balmy 16 degrees today! :D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: that is too funny!
Oh no. Hoses are only good if there is adequate pressure, suitably long and don't get you soaked.

hose_vac_break_90032.jpg
= bad

flat-garden-hose.jpg
= better. :)

(thanks for posting on the other thread, by the way!)

Yeah right! I saw the weather yesterday. First time I went outside to do yard chores in 2 weeks!
wet and cold here for the next 4 days or so. i don't think the grass is going to get cut anytime soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom