Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It isn't all that pretty here either!!

How are you doing up there snow angel!

I'm actually doing pretty good right now. Just got back from an early dinner and a few drinks. We walked around downtown and took some pics. Here's one of me enjoying the weather and one of my co-worker not enjoying the weather (wimp!). :D

Attachments

• IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 49
Michelle.

Tell him he is a sissy and it is not realy cold it is just his imagination!

Where is your buddy Sarah, she will love the new addition to my signature.:D

I am here already -- GEEZ! Heading out to dinner though - So make lots of noise while I am gone. :)

AND TAKE THAT DAMN BABY OFF OF THERE!!

Michelle.

Tell him he is a sissy and it is not realy cold it is just his imagination!

I called him a sissy many times today and he was fine with that as long as I agreed to go inside. :wink:

I will talk to you all in about two hours I am off to start an open water class, paper work only for tonight, then the rest of the weekend it is fun fun fun teaching all of the rest of it!.

You prey I live through the drowning of students:D

I thought I would highjack this post for a minute and return it back to avatars for a second.

Hey Ericson - I "borrowed" one of your pictures for my avatar. Hope it's ok.

I know it's a little late but it was nice to meet some of you at dinner in Monterey. I was the guy with the two kids.

Cheers

I thought I would highjack this post for a minute and return it back to avatars for a second.

Hey Ericson - I "borrowed" one of your pictures for my avatar. Hope it's ok.

I know it's a little late but it was nice to meet some of you at dinner in Monterey. I was the guy with the two kids.

Cheers

Nice avatar Kevin...or should I say Ericson. :)

It was nice meeting you and your family too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom